Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS 13 which comes with a fingerprint option which I have used for several months. A few days ago, it went through an unexpected factory... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SumiTKYM, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:17 PM.

1. SumiTKYM Win User

Windows Hello

I have a Dell XPS 13 which comes with a fingerprint option which I have used for several months. A few days ago, it went through an unexpected factory reset and since then Windows Hello features have been unavailable. I can't locate Windows Hello in Device Manager, and theres no Hardware and Devices options in Troubleshoot.

How can I access the fingerprint feature?

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:18 PM
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows Hello Touch and Face ID don't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Touch and Face ID don't work: Hello, I'm having a problem with my Face and Fingerprint Identification I used to use the Fingerprint one all the time and it worked greatly, but now it just kind of stopped and hasn't been working for at least a week. In my Setting it says that it is unavailable. I...
  3. Windows Hello Fingerprint suddenly not working after Windows Updates

Windows Hello Fingerprint suddenly not working after Windows Updates: Hi, I have an Envy 13 laptop with Windows 10 installed. It's a very brand new laptop. When I first bought it, the fingerprint scanner works just fine with Windows Hello. I had installed few Windows Updates already, but only with the recent latest updates that I notice the...
  4. Are there any specific recommendations for a webcam to meet Windows Hello requirements?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there any specific recommendations for a webcam to meet Windows Hello requirements?: I've seen some webcams that say they work with Windows Hello. If they don't specifically state it, how would I know? submitted by /u/HoodFeelGood [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frdx92/are_there_any_specific_recommendations_for_a/
  5. Windows Hello PINs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello PINs: Has anyone found a successful balance of Windows Hello PINs in an enterprise environment? As I understand it, the PIN (which can include letters so they're really passwords) is local to a single computer. When tied to the TPM hardware, it can be used for a form of 2FA, as...
  6. Windows Hello Fingerprint / Finger not verified message / That fingerprint has already been...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Fingerprint / Finger not verified message / That fingerprint has already been...: Dell Latitude E5430 System Type 64-bit OS. x64-based processor Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 OS build 18363.752 Biometric Device fingerprint reader Authen Tec Inc. AES2810 A few years ago after updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10, my fingerprint reader stopped working....
  7. Security of Windows Hello

Security of Windows Hello: It is known that Windows Hello facial recognition was vulnerable to hackers using a photo. Is the latest version immune to this now? Also, I note that if Hello doesn't recognise you, Windows defaults to asking for a PIN which is a lot easier to crack than a photo to crack. Am...
  8. Windows Hello eliminated fingerprint access

Windows Hello eliminated fingerprint access: Hi all, My laptop was just had a Windows 10 update, and now I cannot use the fingerprint access anymore. I've gone to settings and it just says that "this option is currently unavailable". Anyone had the same issue and have info on how to fix it? Much appreciated....
  9. change hello pin

change hello pin: Hello, I have install skype for business for a work meeting but on my home PC. Apparently now I am part of an "organization" and I had to change my hello PIN with more characters originally 4 digit. Now I want to make it back to what it was but I cant. I restored my...
  10. Windows Hello Fingerprint and Hello Face currently unavailable

Windows Hello Fingerprint and Hello Face currently unavailable: My fingerprint scanner has stopped working can someone please help me. I tried Microsoft Contact Support and was waiting for someone to chat with me, waiting over an hour and being 1 in queue.....I gave up waiting. I can not find Biometric Services anywhere on my computer...