Windows 10: Windows hello

Discus and support Windows hello in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Windows hello fingerprint recognition on my computer doesn't work, even if I follow the instructions... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Windows Category - All, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Windows hello

Windows hello fingerprint recognition on my computer doesn't work, even if I follow the instructions

:)

Windows Category - All, Apr 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows hello

1. Windows hello - Similar Threads - hello

2. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  3. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  4. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  5. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  6. Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello: My Windows Hello sign in options for both facial recognition and Fingerprint show as no longer being available. I have checked for updates and restarted, but I am not able to get it back running...
  7. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: My Windows Hello sign in options for both facial recognition and Fingerprint show as no longer being available. I have checked for updates and restarted, but I am not able to get it back running...
  8. hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: vgk.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-im-using-my-laptop-before-i-go-home-but/755a8dcc-b770-4438-a68e-b48b055f517c
  9. hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...

hello guys, Im using my laptop before i go home but when i open it it turns out to be blue...: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: vgk.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-im-using-my-laptop-before-i-go-home-but/755a8dcc-b770-4438-a68e-b48b055f517c
  10. I can not change my Windows Hello pin

I can not change my Windows Hello pin: Please Help me. I can not change my Pin number for my Windows Hello and I forgot my Pin number. They are not giving me the option to change my pin number....