Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Since a few weeks ago, my surface cannot add windows hello. Every time I try, it tells me that I need to remove my windows hello from another account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jolie Lucine Ruewen, May 8, 2020.

1. Windows Hello

Since a few weeks ago, my surface cannot add windows hello. Every time I try, it tells me that I need to remove my windows hello from another account first even though I only have one account. Please help!

:)

Jolie Lucine Ruewen, May 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 8, 2020
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, May 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Sign-in Options windows Hello face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in Options windows Hello face: "we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face" why this message?? And is there any solution to it?? HP Laptop 15-bs0xx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options-windows-hello-face/41617f6d-7a44-4156-91b0-7090c1fa8fc9
  3. Windows Hello-Fingerprint sign in

Windows Hello-Fingerprint sign in: I have an HP Envy laptop with a fingerprint scanner. When first purchased I was able to sign in using a fingerprint scanner. It seems somewhere after some Windows Updates, this feature is no compatible with Windows Hello. I have searched and searched to find out how to fix...
  4. Windows Hello PIN now unavailable

Windows Hello PIN now unavailable: Within the last week my Surface Pro 4 laptop operating under Windows 10 has stopped offering me my usual PIN sign-in and requires instead my MS password. Upon reviewing sign-in options I see that Windows Hello PIN is now unavailable. Has this been caused by a recent update...
  5. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": Hello, my Windows Hello Fingerprint and PIN have recently stopped working. I went into the settings it says that this option is currently unavailable and that "something went wrong, try again later." The Windows Hello Face works, but it just doesn't recognise me. How do I...
  6. windows hello

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello: i just got windows hello update and i cant get it to set up a pin i had a pin before the update but now i dont no error code just says something went wrong try again later https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello/eb4c41f8-d77f-4a31-8693-03c90590226c
  7. Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10?!: Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10. When I right click on my Desktop and then Display Settings orPersonalize I get CMD one second and then opens nothing. To change the settings on my display I have to go throughStart - Settings - Personalization - Background......
  8. Hello. I don't have the "Choose your color" box in the colors tab in Personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello. I don't have the "Choose your color" box in the colors tab in Personalization: Hello. I don't have the "Choose your color" box in the colors tab in Personalization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-dont-have-the-choose-your-color-box-in-the/1031abdb-b78d-485c-bcbe-41316ffd6048
  9. Windows Hello Face Sign In Option Unavailable

Windows Hello Face Sign In Option Unavailable: My Windows Hello Face was working perfectly until recently both my Windows Hello Face and the Windows Hello PIN stopped working, so I could only use my password to sign in. I tried to set it up again in settings but it says that "This option is currently unavailable", and...
  10. Windows Hello Doesn't Work

Windows Hello Doesn't Work: Stopped working all of a sudden. So I removed and am attempting to set up again. Now says "It looks like you have already set up Windows Hello on another account. Remove face recognition from your other account, and then try again". I don't have another account on this...