Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two accounts on my laptop. When I initially added the second account Windows Hello and my Fingerprint was added. Now it doesn't seem to work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ar_jk, May 25, 2020.

1. ar_jk Win User

Windows Hello

I have two accounts on my laptop. When I initially added the second account Windows Hello and my Fingerprint was added. Now it doesn't seem to work. I logged in to the administrator account and made the 2nd account also administrator as it had said that I needed the admin to enable fingerprint but when I logged in to the admin account to enable Windows Hello and Fingerprint it says that my device is not compatible. But this laptop does have a fingerprint scanner. Can someone help me out here? Thanks :

:)

ar_jk, May 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2020
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, May 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi: i I went into bios to set my settings to default and it for some reason got rid of my storage witch had the boot on it, but either way I installed windows again and to my surprise I couldn’t connect to wifi I tried everything, eve very video hasn’t helped me at all, all it...
  3. Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi: i I went into bios to set my settings to default and it for some reason got rid of my storage witch had the boot on it, but either way I installed windows again and to my surprise I couldn’t connect to wifi I tried everything, eve very video hasn’t helped me at all, all it...
  4. Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...: Please summarise the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-when-i-purchased-paw-patrol-the/b131a7ce-c843-483c-acee-11deb5538c05
  6. Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...

Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...: Please summarise the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-when-i-purchased-paw-patrol-the/b131a7ce-c843-483c-acee-11deb5538c05
  7. Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WinREAgent" Guid="{1f7a6c55-5532-573b-35b7-2107e43a6ef5}" /> <EventID>4502</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  8. Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!

Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WinREAgent" Guid="{1f7a6c55-5532-573b-35b7-2107e43a6ef5}" /> <EventID>4502</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  9. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  10. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldn;t find a camera compatible with windowa hello face