Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I turn on my computer the incorrect name comes up on the screen. How do I change this to show my name?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Cheryl Pretty, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Windows Hello

When I turn on my computer the incorrect name comes up on the screen. How do I change this to show my name?

:)

Cheryl Pretty, Oct 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Hello! I'm having problem downloading Microsoft Train simulator, It gives me an error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello! I'm having problem downloading Microsoft Train simulator, It gives me an error: Hello! I'm having problem downloading Microsoft Train simulator, It gives me an error for some reason.. I just bought the game and it giving me an error.. now [IMG]...
  3. How come my laptop doesnt allow me to use windows hello face

in Windows 10 Customization
    How come my laptop doesnt allow me to use windows hello face: it says that the camera is not availble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-my-laptop-doesnt-allow-me-to-use-windows/48f9e114-0607-4d78-8405-ed372dcfe54e
  4. Windows Hello for business- How to disable the virtual smart card?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Hello for business- How to disable the virtual smart card?: Dear all, We have activated Windows Hello so that users can sign in with a Pin code. Therefore now we have 2 issues. 1 - Windows hello has created a "Virtual Smart Card" and we're unable to authenticate correctly on websites who requires our real smart card. How can we...
  5. i want enable fuction Windows Hello Face sign-in on server 2019 for client

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i want enable fuction Windows Hello Face sign-in on server 2019 for client: hi i want enable function Windows Hello Face sign-in because the Laptop before Join Domain can logon laptop with Face sign-in ok ,but after join Domain that i Can't logon laptop with Face sign-in : Error some of these setting are hidden or managed by your organization....
  6. i want enabling Windows Hello Face sign-in ? on server 2019 for client

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want enabling Windows Hello Face sign-in ? on server 2019 for client: i want enabling Windows Hello Face sign-in ? on server 2019 for client https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-enabling-windows-hello-face-sign-in-on/7229f10e-cc9c-4da5-95ae-cea91dc98fc7
  7. Hello, I need some help, I just reinstalled my Windows and noticed that Windows defender is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I need some help, I just reinstalled my Windows and noticed that Windows defender is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Benc24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5ggj9/hello_i_need_some_help_i_just_reinstalled_my/
  8. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": I can not just my finger print to log in anymore. Everything says not available. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-this-option-is-currently-unavailable/932b1d90-0b53-4aa7-b325-54dca7a597b1
  9. windows hello face is currently unavailable on HP Pavilion x360

windows hello face is currently unavailable on HP Pavilion x360: Hay my self Navin Kumar I bought my new windows 10 laptop HP Pavilion X360 14 Convertible on 26 november 2020 .But i cant setup windows hello face sign in option in my windows 10 hp pavilion x360 laptop.It shows that there is no compatible device but there is a built in HD...
  10. Windows Hello PIN not working after windows update

Windows Hello PIN not working after windows update: I recently updated my pc to windows 20h2 version and facing a problem regarding windows hello pin. Before the update this feature was working perfectly but soon after the following update, notifications are appearing and reminding to set up windows hello for my account to...