Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I turn on my computer the incorrect name comes up on the screen. How do I change this to show my name?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Cheryl Pretty, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Windows Hello

When I turn on my computer the incorrect name comes up on the screen. How do I change this to show my name?

:)

Cheryl Pretty, Oct 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable": I can not just my finger print to log in anymore. Everything says not available. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-this-option-is-currently-unavailable/932b1d90-0b53-4aa7-b325-54dca7a597b1
  3. windows hello face is currently unavailable on HP Pavilion x360

windows hello face is currently unavailable on HP Pavilion x360: Hay my self Navin Kumar I bought my new windows 10 laptop HP Pavilion X360 14 Convertible on 26 november 2020 .But i cant setup windows hello face sign in option in my windows 10 hp pavilion x360 laptop.It shows that there is no compatible device but there is a built in HD...
  4. Windows Hello PIN not working after windows update

Windows Hello PIN not working after windows update: I recently updated my pc to windows 20h2 version and facing a problem regarding windows hello pin. Before the update this feature was working perfectly but soon after the following update, notifications are appearing and reminding to set up windows hello for my account to...
  5. How to set-up a PIN with Windows Hello PIN if I had to re-download the Autheticator in my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set-up a PIN with Windows Hello PIN if I had to re-download the Autheticator in my...: Dear Microsoft Team, I have the following problem setting up my computer PIN. I downloaded the Authenticator app into my phone and then add my account to the app by scanning the QR code, as indicated. However, when I tried to set-up the pin using the one-time codes...
  6. Unable to Reset Hello Pin.

Unable to Reset Hello Pin.: I keep getting that some unknown error was encountered and asked to try again. My pin is working correctly on my other machines. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reset-hello-pin/6238c8a4-b131-4f01-a68f-84f2774c58d7
  7. Windows Hello Face option unavailable

Windows Hello Face option unavailable: I have just purchased a Dell Vostro 5401 running Windows 10 Pro 19042.630. I started the laptop and was unable to use facial recognition. I get the message shown in the image below. [ATTACH] How can I resolve this to get it to work? Thanks in advance...
  8. Windows hello doesn't work

Windows hello doesn't work: When i try to reset my pin or any other windows hello sign in option they are greyed out. When i wanted to log in i had to change my pin because of my domain when i am not part of a domain i think...
  9. Saying goodbye to Windows Hello

Saying goodbye to Windows Hello: A new starter setup a laptop and configured a Windows Hello PIN when prompted. Unfortunately this means they can't map a network drive which they really need to do. This looks to have been an issue for some time....
  10. windows hello

windows hello: I want to ask windows hello is not working for me it's saying: sorry no camera unavailable but my camera is 100% working I don't know how to fix it so I said you may know how to fix it if you know how to fix it pls send me a message on *** Email address is removed for privacy...