Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I bought Hp 11 pro notebook and when i tryed to setup windows hello, but it says there is no compatible camera for facial recognition. Is there anyway... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Muhammad YaarKhan, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Windows Hello

I bought Hp 11 pro notebook and when i tryed to setup windows hello, but it says there is no compatible camera for facial recognition. Is there anyway i can enable facial recognition.

:)

Muhammad YaarKhan, Apr 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows Hello fingerprint not recognizing my fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello fingerprint not recognizing my fingerprint: Every time I redo it, it always goes fine until up to the last two bars, then it just stops working [ATTACH] It goes up to this area every single time...
  3. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: Hi Microsoft, I have a dell inspiron 15inch 5570. When I was going through the security options of windows 10, I realised that there was something called windows hello face. I wanted to enable this feature, but it says we couldnt find a camera compatible. Why cant I use my...
  4. Windows Hello warning.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello warning.: I see a red X on my Windows Security Icon since the last update. It wants me to set up "Windows Hello" for my account to operate correctly. I prefer not to use a password or any other options to start my computer. Just turn it on and let the desktop load. How do I get rid of...
  5. Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner not working

Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner not working: I am a student and I received a HP ProBook 440 G6 from my school which I paid for and own. On the bottom right of the keyboard is what I believe to be a fingerprint scanner. I tried searching for the answer to my question, and the only answer was to check the version of...
  6. Windows 10 User Hello PIN and Password

Windows 10 User Hello PIN and Password: Windows 10 in Workgroup 20H2 We use both PIN and password Can see PIN ability but not password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-user-hello-pin-and-password/6af4269f-aceb-4ab5-bd3d-779db4427b44
  7. Windows Hello not working for any sign in option

Windows Hello not working for any sign in option: I've got my fingerprint and pin sign in set up on my laptop. But when I try to sign in with my fingerprint it says that my pin is required to sign in. Then when I put in my pin, I'm given the Error message: "something happened and your pin isn't available, please sign in...
  8. Windows Hello Fingerprint feature not working after Windows update

Windows Hello Fingerprint feature not working after Windows update: I finally got around to updating Windows 10 with the most recent update, and when I tried logging in after the update was complete, my fingerprint scanner didn't work after many repeated tries. This is a DELL XPS 15 laptop, but I would assume the issue lies with Windows 10...
  9. Winows Hello Pin removal

Winows Hello Pin removal: Hello there, I, like so many users want to get rid of Windows Hello Pin, using the standard procedure - going to Sign-in options, clicking on Windows Hello Pin, clicking on Remove. Here appears a window asking me to First verify your account password. When entering my...
  10. Hello PIN is not needed

Hello PIN is not needed: Hi, I have recently purchased a Dell laptop and while setting up, it asked for a pin which I had provided. However, it was not know to me that it will ask for the PIN everytime whenever I switch it on from sleep mode or lock mode. I can't get rid off the PIN. I tried...