Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I have a dell inspiron 15inch 5570. When I was going through the security options of windows 10, I realised that there was something... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SudarshanRM, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Windows Hello

Hi Microsoft, I have a dell inspiron 15inch 5570. When I was going through the security options of windows 10, I realised that there was something called windows hello face. I wanted to enable this feature, but it says we couldnt find a camera compatible. Why cant I use my laptops webcam? What are the minimum requirements for windows hello? Please respond. Thanks.

:)

SudarshanRM, Apr 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...: Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive to open or to upload ny file from the downloads or any other drive , the drop down menu in the serach bar start continously dropping down and i am not able to select or close the application...
  3. Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...: Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive to open or to upload ny file from the downloads or any other drive , the drop down menu in the serach bar start continously dropping down and i am not able to select or close the application...
  4. Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...: Hello I'm facing issue with my X250 ThinkPad laptop with windows 11 for camera suddenly started this problem it's not opening for better understanding I have attached 1 image pls check Ned solution urgent...
  6. Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...

Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...: Hello I'm facing issue with my X250 ThinkPad laptop with windows 11 for camera suddenly started this problem it's not opening for better understanding I have attached 1 image pls check Ned solution urgent...
  7. Windows hello sign-in option problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  8. Windows hello sign-in option problem

Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  9. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  10. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...