Windows 10: Windows Hello

Discus and support Windows Hello in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased a new computer and set up a PIN using Windows Hello. It is a pain to remember the PIN and since I am the only one who has access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kkene, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Kkene Win User

Windows Hello

I just purchased a new computer and set up a PIN using Windows Hello. It is a pain to remember the PIN and since I am the only one who has access to the computer, I want to remove it but the button to disable it is grayed out. Why????? This is SOOO frustrating! Why is this so difficult??? Please help!

:)

Kkene, Sep 24, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows Hello

1. Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable: 3 Days ago my fingerprint sensor stopped working. come to find out windows hello is disabled. How do i fix this? ive tried contacting microsoft but they transferred me and i waited 15+ mins with no response so i left chat. ive uninstalled the last windows update i dont know...
  3. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable: 3 Days ago my fingerprint sensor stopped working. come to find out windows hello is disabled. How do i fix this? ive tried contacting microsoft but they transferred me and i waited 15+ mins with no response so i left chat. ive uninstalled the last windows update i dont know...
  4. Windows hello fingerprint not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello fingerprint not available: Hello good people,I have Elitebook 850 G5 I5 7th gen laptop with latest W10 update. This laptop has built in fingerprint scanner, but my device manager doesn't show any biometric driver. I uninstalled reinstalled windows several times, updated all the drivers, but no luck....
  5. Windows hello fingerprint not available

Windows hello fingerprint not available: Hello good people,I have Elitebook 850 G5 I5 7th gen laptop with latest W10 update. This laptop has built in fingerprint scanner, but my device manager doesn't show any biometric driver. I uninstalled reinstalled windows several times, updated all the drivers, but no luck....
  6. Windows hello fingerprint not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Hello! How to run program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! How to run program?: Hello! How to run program? this application cannot run because it causes security or performance issues on windows a new version may be available check with your software provider for an updated version that runs on this version of windows...
  8. Hello! How to run program?

Hello! How to run program?: Hello! How to run program? this application cannot run because it causes security or performance issues on windows a new version may be available check with your software provider for an updated version that runs on this version of windows...
  9. hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant...: hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant activate the windows i tried all the ways that davem121 said when i try this key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T i found error 0x803fa067 becuse u dont have valid digital licence or...
  10. hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant...

hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant...: hello guys please answer me i bought this laptop online with windows 11 pro and now i cant activate the windows i tried all the ways that davem121 said when i try this key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T i found error 0x803fa067 becuse u dont have valid digital licence or...