Windows 10: Windows help and Edge notifications

Discus and support Windows help and Edge notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I`m trying to solve " ""How to Disable Try Edge and other Microsoft Edge Notifications"", but Get tips and tricks are already disabled and they still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by terrace, Oct 12, 2019.

1. terrace Win User

Windows help and Edge notifications

I`m trying to solve "
    ""How to Disable Try Edge and other Microsoft Edge Notifications"", but Get tips and tricks are already disabled and they still take over my Firefox browser. At times Windows help will appear when i start the computer and a push to use Edge loads many pages and is hard to get rid of so i restart the computer but that doesn`t always work. Would appreciate a solution please.

:)

terrace, Oct 12, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Windows help and Edge notifications

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows help and Edge notifications

1. Windows help and Edge notifications - Similar Threads - help Edge notifications

2. Delete Notification from Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete Notification from Edge: Open Microsoft EdgeClick the 3 horizontal dots on the upper right-hand corner of the screenOpen settings Click on Cookies and Sight permissions Scroll down to Notifications and left click on itSee your Scam/Virus Notification: click on the notification you want to remove and...
  3. Delete Notification from Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Notification from Edge: Open Microsoft EdgeClick the 3 horizontal dots on the upper right-hand corner of the screenOpen settings Click on Cookies and Sight permissions Scroll down to Notifications and left click on itSee your Scam/Virus Notification: click on the notification you want to remove and...
  4. Notifications in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Notifications in Edge: It seems that in Edge it is impossible to disable the website notification feature. Is that correct ? 142907
  5. Windows Notification Malware Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Notification Malware Help: Hi everyone. The other day I was trying to download some PNGs of the windows mouse/pointer to use on a work graphic project. I (perhaps stupidly) downloaded them from a random website called pngio.com. Screenshot image attached. Since downloading them I keep getting these...
  6. Windows Notification Malware Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Notification Malware Help: Hi everyone. The other day I was trying to download some PNGs of the windows mouse/pointer to use on a work graphic project. I (perhaps stupidly) downloaded them from a random website called pngio.com. Screenshot image attached. Since downloading them I keep getting these...
  7. Windows Notifications Are Off Edge of Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Notifications Are Off Edge of Screen: Have an XPS 9570 laptop with two external monitors connected through Pluggable USB Displayport hub. I had this setup with my previous laptop running Windows 10. I have all the screen scaling in display settings set to 125% which is recommended I think for the built-in...
  8. Edge Notifications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Notifications: Hi, I've been facing an issue where I don't get notifications from websites through Microsoft Edge! The websites have permission in 'Website Permissions' section. And when I go to notification settings in 'Settings' app, I don't see Microsoft Edge listed there. I get...
  9. Notifications - help.

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications - help.: I recently downloaded something from softonic (don't normally use them) Unfortunately I ticked a box that enabled them to send me notifications. Since then I have been receiving little notes that 'slide in' on the bottom left of my screen - these last for several seconds then...
  10. Web Notifications in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Web Notifications in Microsoft Edge: Starting with the most recent Windows Insider Preview release (build 14.14342), Web Notifications are enabled by default in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 PCs and tablets. This feature will be available to all Microsoft Edge customers in EdgeHTML 14, coming this summer with the...