Windows 10: windows help opens on reboot ?

Discus and support windows help opens on reboot ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all : Every time I reboot my computer this link opens ?? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...?os=windows-10 Anyway to stop this ? thanks 109965 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Total, May 11, 2018.

1. Total Win User

windows help opens on reboot ?

Total, May 11, 2018
Thema:

windows help opens on reboot ?

1. windows help opens on reboot ? - Similar Threads - help opens reboot

2. Windows 11 Reboots on Edge Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reboots on Edge Opening: Just built new system using retail Win11 Pro. AMD 7700x w/ Radeon 6700XT, MSI Pro X670-P Wifi Mobo.Finished building on 12/6 ran all day 12/7 just fine and most of the day 12/8 just fine. I'm assuming Windows update occurred and now it sporadically reboots seemingly at...
  3. Windows 11 Reboots on Edge Opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Reboots on Edge Opening: Just built new system using retail Win11 Pro. AMD 7700x w/ Radeon 6700XT, MSI Pro X670-P Wifi Mobo.Finished building on 12/6 ran all day 12/7 just fine and most of the day 12/8 just fine. I'm assuming Windows update occurred and now it sporadically reboots seemingly at...
  4. Windows Search cannot open after rebooting

in Cortana
    Windows Search cannot open after rebooting: Hi, I've found that I cannot use Windows Search after rebooting after updating. After running Windows Update to install the latest Insider Preview Dev Channel, I can use Windows Search properly. However, when I reboot my computer, the Windows Search cannot be opened. Any...
  5. Help with bug check reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with bug check reboot: Hello, I just did a reinstall because of repeated BSOD. I'm now trying to check things before they get bad. In looking at my system event viewer, I see an Error saying "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck" Although there was no reboot but I did notice my display...
  6. Reboot laptop help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reboot laptop help: I need help, every time I switch on my laptop I keep get this message, "please select proper boot menu and press any key.. What do I do as I have no clue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reboot-laptop-help/be08aa6d-1721-4e33-b429-c797b09b4e4a
  7. Windows 10 reboot help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reboot help: My computer was stuck on a bsod reboot loop so I downloaded a windows 10 onto a usb from another computer and am trying to reinstall on mine. I seleted the primary partition but now it just stays on 0% and is not installing. Any help would be appreciated but i am a novice...
  8. Reboot Loop help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot Loop help: Hi, I'm experiencing some problems getting Windows 10 to boot correctly. The automatic repair does not work and it consistently takes me back to the "Your PC did not start correctly" screen. The only upgrade/install I have done recently was a GPU driver update yesterday....
  9. Onenote opens this small windows on each reboot

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onenote opens this small windows on each reboot: I've noticed lately, OneNote has this little habit of popping up on every third or fourth reboot. I'm wondering if there's a way to stop that from doing that. It's a rectangular window with three windows within it, one saying "Screen Clipping" / "Send to OneNote (D)" / "New...
  10. Help! Rebooted my windows tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help! Rebooted my windows tablet: I rebooted my windows tablet cause the memory is almost full and now the touch screen wont work so it's sort of functioning as a netbook now. I tried to locate it in the device manager but the HID compliant touch screen drive wasnt there either. I also ticked the show hidden...