Windows 10: Windows Help

Discus and support Windows Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows help will popup and will not go away. I have to restart the computer to move it. A nuisance. I have checked Notifications and actions and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by terrace, Jun 26, 2019.

1. terrace Win User

Windows Help

Windows help will popup and will not go away. I have to restart the computer to move it. A nuisance. I have checked Notifications and actions and all is turned off. Any advice please?

:)

terrace, Jun 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Windows Help

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows Help :)

Thema:

Windows Help

1. Windows Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help?: Logged onto my computer and instantly saw I computer rebooted. No idea why everything, everyone and every IT class says to view the event viewer because there is zero information as always. My computer restarts and nothing in event viewer says why. Don't understand how I can...
  3. BSOD please i need help

BSOD please i need help: Hi, In last 2 days i got 2 BSOD, both of them happened while watching youtube. first one was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - 0x1000007e - ntoskrnl.exe+1c4737 second one was: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - 0x0000003b - ntoskrnl.exe+1bc900 after searching online most...
  4. Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.

Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.: Please I am trying very hard here. Windows is broke. Don't say it is not and do not pass the blame on to me, please just help me. For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and...
  5. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me locate my stolen computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me locate my stolen computer: My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took my laptop. Gone like the wind! Of course, It is already completely wiped and what not. I've Tried dropbox, Facebook, google...
  6. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.: My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took my laptop. Gone like the wind! Of course, It is already completely wiped and what not. I've Tried dropbox, Facebook, google...
  7. Help with duel boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with duel boot: I have a duel boot configured on my laptop. Windows 10 and Ubuntu. right now the Ubuntu Boot loader has taken charge and if I catch it in time It defaults to Ubuntu. so I have to actually log int Ubuntu then Log Out and restart and watch as it boots and catch it to select...
  8. Help i did "diskpart and need to find ssd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help i did "diskpart and need to find ssd: Hi, i wanted to wipe my backup ssd and then tranfer files to it after, i used "diskpart" it then disappeared from my pc. I ran diskmangment and it said something like it needed to be configured, i selected GPT. In disk managment its there but it say unallocated , not sure...
  9. Help i did "diskpart and need to find ssd

in Windows 10 Support
    Help i did "diskpart and need to find ssd: Hi, i wanted to wipe my backup ssd and then tranfer files to it after, i used "diskpart" it then disappeared from my pc. I ran diskmangment and it said something like it needed to be configured, i selected GPT. In disk managment its there but it say unallocated , not sure...
  10. windows 10 (I hope to see all my photos on one page? )- help needed -please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 (I hope to see all my photos on one page? )- help needed -please: as is they are all in dated yello minila faux folders on my windows 10 and in my trade - its like opening every book on the shelf to find one picture I would be seeking to share - it kills hours here0 SO QUESTION how to I get all the folders to empty into one long page that...