Windows 10: windows help

Discus and support windows help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help me, I can not open any of my files that are on my desktop as short cuts... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GayleSmith1, Oct 10, 2019.

1. windows help

Please help me, I can not open any of my files that are on my desktop as short cuts

:)

GayleSmith1, Oct 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

windows help

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile windows help :)

Thema:

windows help

1. windows help - Similar Threads - help

2. i have lost my dektop - can you help me get it back

in Cortana
    i have lost my dektop - can you help me get it back: How do I recover my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-dektop-can-you-help-me-get-it-back/699fc50d-778c-4856-9610-bf01e5ba6c49"
  3. Driver host process timeout (HELP)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver host process timeout (HELP): Description The Windows User-Mode Driver Framework detected that a driver host-process did not complete a critical operation within the allowed timeout period. This report contains information about the process and the drivers running within and will be used to improve the...
  4. does microsoft provide financial help to small community organizations

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    does microsoft provide financial help to small community organizations: I volunteer for a small library run by volunteers and we need windows 10 for computers gifted to us. Does Microsoft provide financial help to organizations like ours...
  5. I can't leave the Beta on Minecraft for Windows 10 Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't leave the Beta on Minecraft for Windows 10 Help!: So, I wanted to test out the new Bee Update on Minecraft... so I enrolled in the Beta. Then when I went to unenroll from the beta. I followed the instructions but regardless I am still in beta. and I waited for 30-60 minutes and restarted my PC and reinstalled Minecraft but i...
  6. Microsoft SW that helps facilitate virtual meetings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft SW that helps facilitate virtual meetings: Recently someone told me about a (I think) Microsoft software for virtual meetings. Kind of, I guess, like Skype or WebEx. But they advised me it had a nice feature that would allow people to draw on it whiteboard-like and have Post-it Note functionality. Something like that....
  7. I need help with my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my account: My situation is that, I have 2 HP laptops, everything works fine, but many people know my pin, and I would like to make my laptops more personal, so that everyone cannot access it....
  8. Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32...: Please help. I've been getting with increasing frequency resets on the Win10 PC, relatively new build, despite standard updates including Windows & MSI. Past five DMPs and most recent msinfo32 in OneDrive shared folder:...
  9. Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files: Hi, I'm asking again, the expert on my 1st request is not responding. While in my first account I set up a second account on my computer as an administrator, I believe I set up correctly in Trust Center settings, and right clicked drive and folder to give access to my second...
  10. I need some help. Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need some help. Windows 10 activation errors: I have recently changed my hardware of my computer. my windows Unable to activate Windows. Please help how I can resolve it. Thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-some-help-windows-10-activation-errors/c75e03da-1763-45c8-97c6-0573f5974a48"