Windows 10: Windows Help

Discus and support Windows Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This App Can't Run on Your PC to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SebastianQuintero2, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Windows Help

This App Can't Run on Your PC to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher?

:)

SebastianQuintero2, Jan 14, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Windows Help

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows Help :)

Thema:

Windows Help

1. Windows Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help My PC Keeps Crashing During Games Not Overheating: Hello, my PC has been crashing randomly once every few hours for the past month or so, I have had the computer for a couple of years so its not a new build or anything. The crashes happen exclusively when I am playing games. I can rule out overheating since I have checked...
  3. Help Microsoft Acount Removal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Microsoft Acount Removal: [ATTACH] When i remove it does it delete my emails from everywhere? https://preview.redd.it/oqrzpl8aj7d61.png?width=637&format=png&auto=webp&s=dd38f8de415c4e9d32e579f3eef033767a242c34 submitted by /u/SnowyysLittleMind [link] [comments]...
  4. when i press the windows button, those icons don't appear smoothly. Can someone help me

when i press the windows button, those icons don't appear smoothly. Can someone help me: when i press the windows button, those icons don't appear smoothly. Can someone help me submitted by /u/faisca-414 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3qnwy/when_i_press_the_windows_button_those_icons_dont/
  5. Help please, feature update 20H2 failed code 0xc1900101 - display driver?

Help please, feature update 20H2 failed code 0xc1900101 - display driver?: Hello there, I'm at the point where my windows is basically forcing me to update to 20H2, I put it off for a very long time and now my laptop wants me to make the switch over. Only problem is I've tried to install this feature update 3 times prior and all those times the...
  6. Desperately need help with watchdog error

Desperately need help with watchdog error: Hi, For the past few months I've been receiving a watchdog error on startup on a new pc I've got. Most of the time it boots up fine but every 2nd day or so it just boots to a watchdog error multiple times in a row until it just doesnt and then it runs fine. I dont know whats...
  7. I don't know if this is the place but I need help

I don't know if this is the place but I need help: I've had a HP laptop with windows 10 in it for about 4-5 months now and just today my audio stopped working I've run a task manager on it and it just says "audio services not responding" I've tried restarting my laptop and restarting my audio by itself and nothing currently...
  8. Weekly BSOD help.

Weekly BSOD help.: I always get this BSOD once in a week and as far as I remember, I always get it while i'm in a game. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows version number is 19042.746 Attached .zip file with V2 log collector. 172886
  9. Help Needed: Google Drive Grey Cross and Image Preview Issue

Help Needed: Google Drive Grey Cross and Image Preview Issue: So I have synced my google drive to my windows 10. I have checked and all the files within the folder have been synced. However, there is a grey cross over every single item in the folder and it is affecting the image preview of all jpg, png images, which is frustrating...
  10. Laptop crashing - sleep/power issue? Please help!!

Laptop crashing - sleep/power issue? Please help!!: My laptop in the last few days has started crashing when entering or coming out of sleep. Not sure about the exact details, just know that I leave it alone for an extended period of time, come back to it and it has crashed and is stuck at the bios/windows splash screen. I...