Windows 10: Windows HID-compliant mouse

Discus and support Windows HID-compliant mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I deleted HID- complaint mouse by mistake while I was trying to do something else. I’m trying to reinstall it, but I cannot use my mouse in order to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YvetteA., May 13, 2020.

1. YvetteA. Win User

Windows HID-compliant mouse

I deleted HID- complaint mouse by mistake while I was trying to do something else. I’m trying to reinstall it, but I cannot use my mouse in order to do so. I saw online that you have to go to the Device Manager to fix it, but I don’t know how I can reach the “Action” option on the top with a keyboard. Does anyone have any ideas? It would be much appreciated.

:)

YvetteA., May 13, 2020

2. HID Compliant mouse problems

Since the Creators update when I restart my PC the mouse moves to the top of the screen. It just moves on its own power. I have to unplug both my G35 headset and my X52 HOTAS from there I have to go to Device Manager and remove the 2 HID compliant mouses. Then I can plug them both back in and everything works ok. I also have a Logitech Wireless mouse that shows in the Device Manager and I leave that one running. I hope this gets fixed soon. It's a pain in the *** to have to go through this after every restart. I downloaded the latest Logitech drivers but they were no help. I really don't understand why I get 2 separate HID compliant mouses as well as the Logitech mouse in the Device Manager. Any suggestions?

Tigeromega, May 13, 2020
  3. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, May 13, 2020
  4. Windows HID-compliant mouse

HID Compliant mouse problems

Thx I tried that but after a restart the HID compliant mouse device show up again. All 3 of them. I did solve the problem of my mouse arrow moving on its own buy disabling Fast Start. Now I don't have to unplug any hardware.

Tigeromega, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows HID-compliant mouse

1. Windows HID-compliant mouse - Similar Threads - HID compliant mouse

2. Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively: Hi,I have a redragon keyboard and a razer deathadder essential mouse and both devices have been recognized as different device names. Even when you right-click on properties the Windows is displayed as manufacturer of the mouse device.For this reason, my devices cannot be...
  3. Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively: Hi,I have a redragon keyboard and a razer deathadder essential mouse and both devices have been recognized as different device names. Even when you right-click on properties the Windows is displayed as manufacturer of the mouse device.For this reason, my devices cannot be...
  4. Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse drivers stuck set to HID-compliant mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse drivers stuck set to HID-compliant mouse: I have the Logitech g pro x superlight I had some issues with the drivers and when I wanted to reinstall it I opened device manger and on the only thing that was showing is HID-compliant mouse I can't see my mouse and and I can't remove the drivers to install a new one I have...
  6. Mouse drivers stuck set to HID-compliant mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse drivers stuck set to HID-compliant mouse: I have the Logitech g pro x superlight I had some issues with the drivers and when I wanted to reinstall it I opened device manger and on the only thing that was showing is HID-compliant mouse I can't see my mouse and and I can't remove the drivers to install a new one I have...
  7. Mouse drivers stuck set to HID-compliant mouse

8. HID Compliant Mouse missing

HID Compliant Mouse missing: My touchpad was being glitchy for the past 2 days, being very unresponsive and jumping around the screen, and while I was working, it just disappeared. Wasn't tinkering with it, just stopped. Followed a youtube tutorial on how to fix it, but I uninstalled ithid compliant...
  9. HID Compliant mouse wont work

HID Compliant mouse wont work: Hi there! My HID Compliant mouse wont work. It is a j.burrows wireless mouse. Model: JBWM697BK [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-mouse-wont-work/9d157cb5-9db6-492c-9323-07f3b5aa7157
  10. HID Compliant mouse problems

HID Compliant mouse problems: Since the Creators update when I restart my PC the mouse moves to the top of the screen. It just moves on its own power. I have to unplug both my G35 headset and my X52 HOTAS from there I have to go to Device Manager and remove the 2 HID compliant mouses. Then I can plug them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse not working - windows 10 - hid compliant