Windows 10: WINDOWS Hidden programs

Discus and support WINDOWS Hidden programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hi everyone At the moment i have the following problem. Sometimes when i click on a certain program it doesnt open its window (cant use the interface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/scorpino7010, Nov 28, 2020.

1. WINDOWS Hidden programs

hi everyone

At the moment i have the following problem.

Sometimes when i click on a certain program it doesnt open its window (cant use the interface ) , but it is running on the task manager.

any1 had this problem before?

submitted by /u/scorpino7010
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/scorpino7010, Nov 28, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 28, 2020
  3. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 28, 2020
  4. WINDOWS Hidden programs

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS Hidden programs

1. WINDOWS Hidden programs - Similar Threads - Hidden programs

2. Random hidden programs kept eating up GBs of my C:/ drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random hidden programs kept eating up GBs of my C:/ drive: A few days ago, my C drive suddenly dropped gigabytes at a fast rate. I found that random exes from my installed programs kept eating up my storage like crazy. Some programs include iTunesHelper.exe, SECOMN64, and more. I tried removing them through Task manager, but they...
  3. Random hidden programs kept eating up GBs of my C:/ drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random hidden programs kept eating up GBs of my C:/ drive: A few days ago, my C drive suddenly dropped gigabytes at a fast rate. I found that random exes from my installed programs kept eating up my storage like crazy. Some programs include iTunesHelper.exe, SECOMN64, and more. I tried removing them through Task manager, but they...
  4. Random hidden programs kept eating up GBs of my C:/ drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my windows 11 program data folder not showing even after turning on hidden files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows 11 program data folder not showing even after turning on hidden files: I recently upgraded to windows 11 from 10 pro and now I can’t seem to find my program data folder even after turning on view hidden files, please what’s the problem?...
  6. my windows 11 program data folder not showing even after turning on hidden files

my windows 11 program data folder not showing even after turning on hidden files: I recently upgraded to windows 11 from 10 pro and now I can’t seem to find my program data folder even after turning on view hidden files, please what’s the problem?...
  7. Taskbar hidden behind other programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar hidden behind other programs: Recently I've ran into the problem where my Taskbar is being blocked/covered by other programs. Some trouble shooting steps I've taken already are, 1. I used task manager and restarted Windows Explorer, 2. I ran CMD in administrator and used "sfc /scannow", and finally I've...
  8. Taskbar hidden behind other programs

Taskbar hidden behind other programs: Recently I've ran into the problem where my Taskbar is being blocked/covered by other programs. Some trouble shooting steps I've taken already are, 1. I used task manager and restarted Windows Explorer, 2. I ran CMD in administrator and used "sfc /scannow", and finally I've...
  9. Taskbar hidden behind other programs

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. File folder and some programs stay hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File folder and some programs stay hidden: Lately some programs and Window File folders open but are not viewable. I can click on the file folder happening with Paint too but not able to view the file in Windows. All I get this view and unable to move, resize, restore or any other option. Have run chkdsk and it showed...