Windows 10: Windows "hidden" songs

Discus and support Windows "hidden" songs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, dear community! I write this post because I want to know what Windows uses the files "onestop.mid", "town.mid" and "flourish.mid", which are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by w4ll4bi3c4t, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Windows "hidden" songs

Hello, dear community! I write this post because I want to know what Windows uses the files "onestop.mid", "town.mid" and "flourish.mid", which are located in C:\Windows\Media.This is nothing new, because the first time I discovered these files was doing a casual search on my PC, in 2018. What are these files for??Thank you all!

:)

w4ll4bi3c4t, Jan 14, 2022

2. Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

I have an extensive music collection, but most listening is to playlists. I have tried to follow all hints, suggestions, and directions found (even purchased Uniconverter). Unfortunately, I have never been able to produce a Cd which will play on a car audio system and display song names, artist, etc. on the player screen. Can someone please outline a step by step procedure for either beginning with an existing playlist, or creating one, then continuing through all of the steps necessary to produce a playable Cd with track and artist info displayed.

Win version 10 (10240)

larryinmissouri, Jan 14, 2022
  3. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Windows "hidden" songs

Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows "hidden" songs

1. Windows "hidden" songs - Similar Threads - hidden songs

2. My task bar is partially hidden when using mutliple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My task bar is partially hidden when using mutliple displays: HiMy task bar is partially hidden when using multiple displays surface pro laptop screen and additonal monitor. I have used several different monitors and the same thing happens. There is also a space between the window e.g. chrome browser, powerpoint window, etc. and the...
  3. My task bar is partially hidden when using mutliple displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My task bar is partially hidden when using mutliple displays: HiMy task bar is partially hidden when using multiple displays surface pro laptop screen and additonal monitor. I have used several different monitors and the same thing happens. There is also a space between the window e.g. chrome browser, powerpoint window, etc. and the...
  4. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Helloo the internet and Microsoft people. I would like assistance. I've tried several tutorials to fix it and nothing has worked. I bought this pre-made a year and a half ago. I didn't reset it when I got it because I'm lazy, and I reallllyy don't want to reset it now. It's...
  5. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Helloo the internet and Microsoft people. I would like assistance. I've tried several tutorials to fix it and nothing has worked. I bought this pre-made a year and a half ago. I didn't reset it when I got it because I'm lazy, and I reallllyy don't want to reset it now. It's...
  6. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Is There a 3rd Party Backup App That Also Saves the Hidden Files But Uses File History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is There a 3rd Party Backup App That Also Saves the Hidden Files But Uses File History: Hi Windows Backup friends. File History sadly the hidden files which sometimes have the save files for games won't be included, does anyone know a 3rd-party app or a Command Prompt or Powershell command that will include the hidden files and folders when your use File History...
  8. Is There a 3rd Party Backup App That Also Saves the Hidden Files But Uses File History

Is There a 3rd Party Backup App That Also Saves the Hidden Files But Uses File History: Hi Windows Backup friends. File History sadly the hidden files which sometimes have the save files for games won't be included, does anyone know a 3rd-party app or a Command Prompt or Powershell command that will include the hidden files and folders when your use File History...
  9. Windows "hidden" songs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows "hidden" songs: Hello, dear community! I write this post because I want to know what Windows uses the files "onestop.mid", "town.mid" and "flourish.mid", which are located in C:\Windows\Media.This is nothing new, because the first time I discovered these files was doing a casual search on my...
  10. Windows "hidden" songs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "hidden" songs: Hello, dear community! I write this post because I want to know what Windows uses the files "onestop.mid", "town.mid" and "flourish.mid", which are located in C:\Windows\Media.This is nothing new, because the first time I discovered these files was doing a casual search on my...