Windows 10: Windows hijacking my laptop

Discus and support Windows hijacking my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Woefully, I allowed Windows to link to my gmail account and now we are in this war of who can churn out the passwords faster to lock the other out? As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeannineRodgers, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Windows hijacking my laptop

Woefully, I allowed Windows to link to my gmail account and now we are in this war of who can churn out the passwords faster to lock the other out? As soon as I get the account verified and just about done adding it in settings....my password is changed and my laptop begins to morph into this windows creature=changing things and locking me out.

:)

JeannineRodgers, Aug 15, 2019

2. Browser hijacked by safesurfs.com Malware

After reading what you went through I would strongly suggest you read the advice of Monkey57 and try his steps. Normally

Browser hijackers
    don't show this kind of behavior and more could be going on. Normally I don't suggest Resetting your computer but in this case....

Yuri Pustjens, Aug 15, 2019
  3. hijacked laptop

my laptop is hijacked and it wont let me download anything or reset my laptop

AbdulMamun, Aug 15, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Windows hijacking my laptop

hijacked laptop

If your laptop truly is hijacked, the only thing you can do is to erase the hard drive a re-install everything from scratch. As soon as you do that, be sure to change all your passwords.

Sometimes people use the term 'hijacked' when they mean to say 'not working properly.' If your laptop is not working properly and you don't know how to solve the problem, it might be worthwhile to show the laptop to a technician.

BulldogXX, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows hijacking my laptop

1. Windows hijacking my laptop - Similar Threads - hijacking laptop

2. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  3. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  4. Recently, an unknown organisation started managing my laptop. Now, my browsers are hijacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently, an unknown organisation started managing my laptop. Now, my browsers are hijacked.: -Chrome is hijacked by this extension “unixsearch.com”. I can’t uninstall it due to it being a managed organisation extension. Tried resetting values. Tried reinstalling.-Edge is hijacked by Yahoo. Tried resetting values. Tried reinstalling, it worked for a bit.~I tried re...
  5. Recently, an unknown organisation started managing my laptop. Now, my browsers are hijacked.

Recently, an unknown organisation started managing my laptop. Now, my browsers are hijacked.: -Chrome is hijacked by this extension “unixsearch.com”. I can’t uninstall it due to it being a managed organisation extension. Tried resetting values. Tried reinstalling.-Edge is hijacked by Yahoo. Tried resetting values. Tried reinstalling, it worked for a bit.~I tried re...
  6. Recently, an unknown organisation started managing my laptop. Now, my browsers are hijacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Microsoft Hijacking My Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Hijacking My Laptop: I had to download a bunch of Microsoft Apps for work but, I always use Google. Microsoft keeps hijacking my laptop and screwing everything up. How can I use the programs I need to but still have Google for all my other stuff stay intact. It's really pissing me off. It even...
  8. Microsoft Hijacking My Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Hijacking My Laptop: I had to download a bunch of Microsoft Apps for work but, I always use Google. Microsoft keeps hijacking my laptop and screwing everything up. How can I use the programs I need to but still have Google for all my other stuff stay intact. It's really pissing me off. It even...
  9. Microsoft Hijacking My Laptop

10. Laptop Hijacked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Hijacked: I downloaded Golden Grapher v16 cracked from the internet and it turned out to be a hijacking software and all my files have been locked is there a method of recovery without paying the $1000 they are asking for? submitted by /u/Yng-Swiper [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows highjacking gmail