Windows 10: Windows Hijacks Computer

Discus and support Windows Hijacks Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows still has a bug that forces your computer to use 100% of the disk, and this has ruined more than 1 HDDs. I recently upgraded to an SSD and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Very_Annoyed, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Windows Hijacks Computer

Windows still has a bug that forces your computer to use 100% of the disk, and this has ruined more than 1 HDDs. I recently upgraded to an SSD and I still have problems. Most recently my computer becomes very slow and when I open task manager it says 100% disk usage for a brief second before correcting itself. At times windows will randomly corrupt my files causing me to lose about 10 hours of code every week. At other times it randomly crashes and then the wifi card becomes confused and doesn't work. The touchpad rarely works as expected, too. I have had this computer for less than a year and have over $1,000 into it. This is absolutely unacceptable and should be illegal. It is always something different and the fixes are more hacks than anything else. When did it become acceptable for the biggest software companies to continuously release less than quality software? Software that doesn't work. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed these bugs that ruined my HDD? Aside from moving to Apple or Linux, what can I do to make sure that I can rely on my computer for work?

:)

Very_Annoyed, Apr 8, 2019

2. Browser hijacked by safesurfs.com Malware

After reading what you went through I would strongly suggest you read the advice of Monkey57 and try his steps. Normally

Browser hijackers
    don't show this kind of behavior and more could be going on. Normally I don't suggest Resetting your computer but in this case....

Yuri Pustjens, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Windows Hijacks Computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hijacks Computer

1. Windows Hijacks Computer - Similar Threads - Hijacks Computer

2. phone stolen, email hijacked, locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone stolen, email hijacked, locked out of my computer: Recently my phone was stolen and the person gained access to all my sensitive data including my emailthey added their own 2 step auth code and now I have no way to get it back, on top of that they've locked my computer linked to my email account out completely. I have no...
  3. phone stolen, email hijacked, locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phone stolen, email hijacked, locked out of my computer: Recently my phone was stolen and the person gained access to all my sensitive data including my emailthey added their own 2 step auth code and now I have no way to get it back, on top of that they've locked my computer linked to my email account out completely. I have no...
  4. phone stole, email hijacked, locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone stole, email hijacked, locked out of my computer: Recently my phone was stolen and the person gained access to all my sensitive data including my emailthey added their own 2 step auth code and now I have no way to get it back, on top of that they've locked my computer linked to my email account out completely. I have no...
  5. phone stole, email hijacked, locked out of my computer

phone stole, email hijacked, locked out of my computer: Recently my phone was stolen and the person gained access to all my sensitive data including my emailthey added their own 2 step auth code and now I have no way to get it back, on top of that they've locked my computer linked to my email account out completely. I have no...
  6. I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...: I can get into recovery environment, reformat the entire hard drive, but the directory labeled X:\Windows\SYSTEM32\> is write protected and I have been unable to fix the changes that were made there. It is obviously where the kit has taken root. I'm not even sure I have...
  7. I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...

I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...: I can get into recovery environment, reformat the entire hard drive, but the directory labeled X:\Windows\SYSTEM32\> is write protected and I have been unable to fix the changes that were made there. It is obviously where the kit has taken root. I'm not even sure I have...
  8. how can i put my computer back the way it was before i was hijacked with an automatic edge...

how can i put my computer back the way it was before i was hijacked with an automatic edge...: windows 10, edge issuethe dark overlord microsoft, hijacked me to a point i cannot find an answer for, as i am not a tech saavy individual. i dont want my devices to sync no matter what the digital universe thinks is best for me, asking 10 times a day. i like to keep my...
  9. how can i put my computer back the way it was before i was hijacked with an automatic edge...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i put my computer back the way it was before i was hijacked with an automatic edge...: windows 10, edge issuethe dark overlord microsoft, hijacked me to a point i cannot find an answer for, as i am not a tech saavy individual. i dont want my devices to sync no matter what the digital universe thinks is best for me, asking 10 times a day. i like to keep my...
  10. how can i put my computer back the way it was before i was hijacked with an automatic edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming