Windows 10: Windows Holographic Shell Demo

Discus and support Windows Holographic Shell Demo in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I’m at the Intel Developer Forum here in San Francisco this week. Intel has been such an incredible partner of Microsoft for so long, it was an honor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Holographic Shell Demo

Source: Windows Holographic experience available for mainstream Windows 10 PCs next year | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 15, 2016
  2. carman58---01, Aug 15, 2016
  3. deacon33 Win User
    spb shell download problems

spb shell wm 6.5 : Downloaded the demo version and liked it. then bought the total version, which will not load. get error can not load.

should i remove the demo version and then install total version ?

deacon33, Aug 15, 2016
  4. ARC1020 Win User

1966: "Don't sit too close to the TV, it's bad for your eyes!!!"

50 years later...

Windows Holographic Shell Demo [​IMG]

*Cool*Smile

ARC1020, Aug 16, 2016
  5. z3r010 Win User
    It is good fun though, I find playing on my gear vr with my bose qc15's on when drunk is awesome.

I can't wait for oculus rift to hit *Biggrin

z3r010, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Holographic Shell Demo - Similar Threads - Holographic Shell Demo

2. Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries: HelloAre there any limitation to active or use Windows Holographic or HoloLens devices in the sanctioned countries by the US government? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-windows-holographic-on-sanctioned-countries/33076606-c6bc-4649-b3c6-09ac0c1e8042
  3. Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries: HelloAre there any limitation to active or use Windows Holographic or HoloLens devices in the sanctioned countries by the US government? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-windows-holographic-on-sanctioned-countries/33076606-c6bc-4649-b3c6-09ac0c1e8042
  4. Demo???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Demo???: HI, So I bought my computer from Rent a center. Im not sure if they have remote access to my laptop... However, RAC is still showing under administrator under my Microsoft Log in on the Laoptop. Not for my Microsoft account just my log in to my laptop. How do I get them...
  5. Holographic entry in Start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Holographic entry in Start menu: After updating to W10 1903, I noticed I have an entry for something called Holographic (below Xbox in picture). If I click the entry, nothing opens and a DistributedCom Error 10001 is logged in Events log. Searches for Holographic tell me this thing is related to Mixed...
  6. Holographic reisdual files

in Windows 10 Support
    Holographic reisdual files: I uninstalled holographic but I still have 72 residual files left, 26 are in C:\Windows\Servicing\Packages and the rest in various places, can I remove them? 127479
  7. Asset creation for holographic apps

in Windows 10 News
    Asset creation for holographic apps: We’re now a week into the Share Your Idea and the community has suggested over 3,000 ideas. Keep the ideas coming, and don’t forget to tell us which ideas are your favorite by voting for ideas (click the star). The ideas that are most likely to be chosen for the voting phase...
  8. Building a holographic development team

in Windows 10 News
    Building a holographic development team: We’re now two days into the Share Your Idea project, and we’ve been blown away by the level of interest and creativity that’s already poured out. Earlier this week, a few of us shared #MadeWithHoloLens videos and images to spark discussion and show what’s possible. We have...
  9. Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed: [img] Last month, at Microsoft’s Surface Studio event, the company announced its Creators update and also showed off Windows Holographic. The Holographic platform, which will enable VR headsets to work natively with Windows 10, is coming in the near future along with...
  10. Learn Windows Holographic Today

in Windows 10 News
    Learn Windows Holographic Today: Xzm8_s05mm8 The day we’ve all been waiting for has arrived. After a year of building excitement, Alex Kipman has announced that invitations to preorder the Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition are starting to go out and that devices will start shipping on March 30,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. holographic demonstration