Windows 10: Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed

Discus and support Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Last month, at Microsoft’s Surface Studio event, the company announced its Creators update and also showed off Windows Holographic. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed

Read more: Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Nov 20, 2016
  2. neilpzz Win User

2.72 TB machine w/ memory problems?

Not quite sure what you are asking at this point, but more detail on the spec and Windows 10 build you have will be required.

Make/model or full machine spec.

Windows version build level etc.

If it is a new purchase I would suggest you also ask the manufacturer about the speed issues.

neilpzz, Nov 20, 2016
  3. Is the new HOLOGRAPHIC technology really HOLOGRAPHIC?

Hi Bill,

As per your query, I would suggest that you redirect your query to our Hololens forum as they will be better equipped to help you clarify your concerns and doubts

Questions And Answers

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 20, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Here's my Windows holographic compatibility results from the "Windows Holographic First Run" app in Windows 10 build 14971.

Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed [​IMG]

Brink, Nov 20, 2016
  5. thank you for sharing this information

JosephLeary, Nov 20, 2016
  6. Kari Win User
    Interestingly the app tells me my system does not support USB 3 although I have fully functioning USB 3 ports and devices with none whatsoever issues with it.

7. Cliff S New Member
    @Kari, how many do you have?
    Some need 2, some 3, and others need 4 ports.

Cliff S, Nov 20, 2016
  8. Kari Win User

This laptop only has 3 USB ports, one USB 2 and two USB 3.

9. Cliff S New Member
    How to prepare your PC and room for VR | PC Gamer

Try unplugging what ever is connected to it, and give the test another shot????
    Maybe it test free ports, and check Device Manager.

Cliff S, Nov 20, 2016
  10. dencal Win User
    I have a supposedly high octane MSI gaming laptop, have the same USB specs ie:- 2 USB 3 AND 1 USB 2...yet like yourself system does not support USB 3....yet everything else is all systems go.....strange!!!!

dencal, Nov 20, 2016
  11. dencal Win User
    Well this is a shocker!!!!!.....top of the range M$ product Surface Pro 4 result....cannot be right as USB 3 specified.

dencal, Nov 20, 2016
  12. Cliff S New Member
    Both you & Kari now???
    And the darn thing doesn't have a feedback link*Mad

Cliff S, Nov 20, 2016
  13. dencal Win User

I think i`ve twigged it....the link above is not operational on OEM....clicking Next only brings up the second picture on Brinks opening thread.....it does not work on Build 1607, only on Insider builds?

Added on....it does not work with my Insider version either....all USB3.

dencal, Nov 20, 2016
  14. Cliff S New Member
    Some interesting news for PCs that "only" have integrated graphics:
    Integrated GPUs look like they’ll be good enough for Windows 10’s VR | Ars Technica

Cliff S, Nov 20, 2016
  15. Cliff S New Member
    @Barman58 is that you?
    Dabbling with VR?*092

Cliff S, Nov 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed - Similar Threads - Holographic Spec Requirements

2. Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries: HelloAre there any limitation to active or use Windows Holographic or HoloLens devices in the sanctioned countries by the US government? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-windows-holographic-on-sanctioned-countries/33076606-c6bc-4649-b3c6-09ac0c1e8042
  3. Windows 10 64-bit specs requirement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 64-bit specs requirement: Can my PC run or can it update to windows 10, 64-bit?? Here's my specs: Intel Pentium E5800 Dual-core 3.2ghz x64-based cpu 4GB Ram ddr3 500GB HDD Intel DG41WV mobo My system only runs at 32-bit OS....
  4. New Details of Sony PlayStation 5 Hardware Technical Specs

in Windows 10 News
    New Details of Sony PlayStation 5 Hardware Technical Specs: We know that fans are excited to find out more about our next-generation console, PlayStation 5, and exactly how it will bring about the future of gaming. Today we’re proud to unveil more details behind the technical and hardware components that make PlayStation 5...
  5. A closer look at Xbox Series X - specs and details

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Xbox Series X - specs and details: [ATTACH] A few months ago, we revealed Xbox Series X, our fastest, most powerful console ever, designed for a console generation that has you, the player, at its center. When it is released this holiday season, Xbox Series X will set a new bar for performance, speed and...
  6. Holographic reisdual files

in Windows 10 Support
    Holographic reisdual files: I uninstalled holographic but I still have 72 residual files left, 26 are in C:\Windows\Servicing\Packages and the rest in various places, can I remove them? 127479
  7. Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs: Today, Microsoft announced full details of the full minimum requirements for PCs to power these experiences: CPU: Intel Core i5 mobile (6th-generation 'Skylake' or 7th-generation 'Kaby Lake') dual-core CPU with hyperthreading or equivalent GPU: Integrated Intel HD Graphics...
  8. Building a holographic development team

in Windows 10 News
    Building a holographic development team: We’re now two days into the Share Your Idea project, and we’ve been blown away by the level of interest and creativity that’s already poured out. Earlier this week, a few of us shared #MadeWithHoloLens videos and images to spark discussion and show what’s possible. We have...
  9. Windows Holographic Shell Demo

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Holographic Shell Demo: I’m at the Intel Developer Forum here in San Francisco this week. Intel has been such an incredible partner of Microsoft for so long, it was an honor to be on stage with Brian Krzanich to discuss our work together on mixed reality. I loved hearing about all the ways Intel is...
  10. Learn Windows Holographic Today

in Windows 10 News
    Learn Windows Holographic Today: Xzm8_s05mm8 The day we’ve all been waiting for has arrived. After a year of building excitement, Alex Kipman has announced that invitations to preorder the Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition are starting to go out and that devices will start shipping on March 30,...