Windows 10: Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed

Discus and support Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Nigel your new avatar [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Cliff S New Member

Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed

Nigel your new avatar

Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed

1. Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed - Similar Threads - Holographic Spec Requirements

2. Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Windows Holographic on sanctioned countries: HelloAre there any limitation to active or use Windows Holographic or HoloLens devices in the sanctioned countries by the US government? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-windows-holographic-on-sanctioned-countries/33076606-c6bc-4649-b3c6-09ac0c1e8042
  3. Windows 10 64-bit specs requirement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 64-bit specs requirement: Can my PC run or can it update to windows 10, 64-bit?? Here's my specs: Intel Pentium E5800 Dual-core 3.2ghz x64-based cpu 4GB Ram ddr3 500GB HDD Intel DG41WV mobo My system only runs at 32-bit OS....
  4. New Details of Sony PlayStation 5 Hardware Technical Specs

in Windows 10 News
    New Details of Sony PlayStation 5 Hardware Technical Specs: We know that fans are excited to find out more about our next-generation console, PlayStation 5, and exactly how it will bring about the future of gaming. Today we’re proud to unveil more details behind the technical and hardware components that make PlayStation 5...
  5. A closer look at Xbox Series X - specs and details

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Xbox Series X - specs and details: [ATTACH] A few months ago, we revealed Xbox Series X, our fastest, most powerful console ever, designed for a console generation that has you, the player, at its center. When it is released this holiday season, Xbox Series X will set a new bar for performance, speed and...
  6. Holographic reisdual files

in Windows 10 Support
    Holographic reisdual files: I uninstalled holographic but I still have 72 residual files left, 26 are in C:\Windows\Servicing\Packages and the rest in various places, can I remove them? 127479
  7. Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs: Today, Microsoft announced full details of the full minimum requirements for PCs to power these experiences: CPU: Intel Core i5 mobile (6th-generation 'Skylake' or 7th-generation 'Kaby Lake') dual-core CPU with hyperthreading or equivalent GPU: Integrated Intel HD Graphics...
  8. Building a holographic development team

in Windows 10 News
    Building a holographic development team: We’re now two days into the Share Your Idea project, and we’ve been blown away by the level of interest and creativity that’s already poured out. Earlier this week, a few of us shared #MadeWithHoloLens videos and images to spark discussion and show what’s possible. We have...
  9. Windows Holographic Shell Demo

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Holographic Shell Demo: I’m at the Intel Developer Forum here in San Francisco this week. Intel has been such an incredible partner of Microsoft for so long, it was an honor to be on stage with Brian Krzanich to discuss our work together on mixed reality. I loved hearing about all the ways Intel is...
  10. Learn Windows Holographic Today

in Windows 10 News
    Learn Windows Holographic Today: Xzm8_s05mm8 The day we’ve all been waiting for has arrived. After a year of building excitement, Alex Kipman has announced that invitations to preorder the Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition are starting to go out and that devices will start shipping on March 30,...