Windows 10: Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs

Discus and support Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Microsoft announced full details of the full minimum requirements for PCs to power these experiences: CPU: Intel Core i5 mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs

Read more: These are the minimum Windows 10 PC specs required to power Windows Holographic VR headsets

:)

Brink, Dec 7, 2016

2. Refurbished Surface Book compatible with Windows 10 VR?

I just purchased (but haven't opened) a Surface Book (Core i5, 128GB) directly from Microsoft. I just saw the WinHEC announcements regarding the minimum specs for future VR headsets.

Does my refurbished Surface Book meet the minimum requirements for future VR headsets, or am I better off getting another more powerful computer? I'd prefer to keep it, but I don't want to have to get ANOTHER computer in the future for the purpose of using
    a Windows 10 VR headset. Thank you.

http://thetechportal.com/2016/12/08/microsoft-windows-10-vr-minimum-specs-revealed/

• CPU: Intel Mobile Core i5 (e.g. 7200U) Dual-Core with Hyperthreading equivalent
    • GPU: Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 620 (GT2) equivalent or greater DX12 API Capable GPU
    • RAM: 8GB+ Dual Channel required for integrated graphics
    • HDMI: HDMI 1.4 with 2880 x 1440 @ 60 Hz

HDMI 2.0 or DP 1.3+ with 2880 x 1440 @ 90 Hz
    • Storage: 100GB+ SSD (Preferred) / HDD
    • Bluetooth: 4.0 and above for accessories

victorious05, Dec 7, 2016
  3. virtual reality powered by the 950 and 950xl

Hello Smash13,

I am interested in buying a VR headset. I have an understanding that in order to use VR headset with any phone, it requires pairing. For instance in order to use VR headset with Android phones, it needs to be paired by scanning a bar code (using Google Cardboard
    Application) which you get with the VR headset.

Can somebody explain me the process that needs to be followed to pair a Windows Phone with the VR headset. because without pairing i dont think the buttons on the VR headset will be able to control my phone.

Is there an app that needs to be used, if there is, what is that application and the process to pair VR Headset with Lumia 950XL ?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Naasir

MohammadNaasir, Dec 7, 2016
Thema:

Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs

1. Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs - Similar Threads - Holographic headsets minimum

2. Windows 11 minimum requirement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 minimum requirement: Please I downloaded the PC health app to check if my PC was eligible for the windows 11 upgrade only to realise that the one requirement it failed at was an unsupported processor. This is quite strange to me because I use a Hp pavilion 15 with IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U @...
  3. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Minimum requirements for Win11: Hi I have been using Win10 since its launch in 2015 and when Microsoft decided to bring out Win11 I thought I could get Win11 with having Win10. As there is a requirement to have TPM on the computer this is not possible with the age of my machine. I don't seem to be having...
  4. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Minimum requirements for Win11: Hi I have been using Win10 since its launch in 2015 and when Microsoft decided to bring out Win11 I thought I could get Win11 with having Win10. As there is a requirement to have TPM on the computer this is not possible with the age of my machine. I don't seem to be having...
  5. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. MSFS - question on minimum spec.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS - question on minimum spec.....: I checked the minimum spec for MSFS before buying it - and thought my laptop HP Pavilion met it .... just!! But 1 when loading I get an error message saying that I don't meet the minimum spec, and 2 it runs like a complete dog even at the lowest graphic settings and even...
  7. minimum requirement for window 10

minimum requirement for window 10: Hello brother/sister i need your help i have LG S530-KAC30A2 laptop Processor: i3, CPU @ 2.10GHz 4GB/500GB. Currently i using window 8.1 now i want to use windows 10 please suggest me, will windows 10 work smoothly in my laptop and which...
  8. Windows 10 64-bit specs requirement

Windows 10 64-bit specs requirement: Can my PC run or can it update to windows 10, 64-bit?? Here's my specs: Intel Pentium E5800 Dual-core 3.2ghz x64-based cpu 4GB Ram ddr3 500GB HDD Intel DG41WV mobo My system only runs at 32-bit OS....
  9. what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10?: what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/c14604c7-51e9-44da-80f5-d64fa4767457
  10. Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Holographic Spec Requirements Detailed: [img] Last month, at Microsoft’s Surface Studio event, the company announced its Creators update and also showed off Windows Holographic. The Holographic platform, which will enable VR headsets to work natively with Windows 10, is coming in the near future along with...