Windows 10: Windows Home activation

Discus and support Windows Home activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a computer last summer with Windows 10 Home. I decided to bring this computer to work and upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. After upgrading, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AngelaGaudet1, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Windows Home activation

I bought a computer last summer with Windows 10 Home. I decided to bring this computer to work and upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. After upgrading, I realized that I was signed in with my personal Microsoft Account and needed to change everything to my business Microsoft Account. I contacted Microsoft and they refunded my purchase. I created the new account on the PC, but now my version of windows is not activated. I thought the computer would revert back to Windows 10 Home, but I guess I was naive. How do I correct this so I can re-purchase Windows 10 Pro as an upgrade and not as a new installation?

:)

AngelaGaudet1, Mar 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Home activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Home activation

1. Windows Home activation - Similar Threads - Home activation

2. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer: My home computer crashed in 2022. The person fixing the computer upgraded my computer to Windows 10 Education. I am not affiliated with any school or institution, I work at home. I have been unable to activate my Windows 10 because it keeps saying "we can't activate Windows...
  3. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer: My home computer crashed in 2022. The person fixing the computer upgraded my computer to Windows 10 Education. I am not affiliated with any school or institution, I work at home. I have been unable to activate my Windows 10 because it keeps saying "we can't activate Windows...
  4. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...: Hello,I've had the worst time trying to activate Windows 11. I upgraded from Windows 10 Education to Windows 11 Education. I didn't have the Windows Education key anymore so I bought a Windows 11 Home key. It turns out you can't use a Windows 11 Home key to activate a Windows...
  6. Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...

Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...: Hello,I've had the worst time trying to activate Windows 11. I upgraded from Windows 10 Education to Windows 11 Education. I didn't have the Windows Education key anymore so I bought a Windows 11 Home key. It turns out you can't use a Windows 11 Home key to activate a Windows...
  7. my computer says that i can't activate windows 11 because my computer has a windows 11 home...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says that i can't activate windows 11 because my computer has a windows 11 home...: now my computer cannot boot up properly because my computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. The windows installation cannot proceed i put in a new usb flash drive to download windows on it but it still doesn't work. in the bios it said my password...
  8. my computer says that i can't activate windows 11 because my computer has a windows 11 home...

my computer says that i can't activate windows 11 because my computer has a windows 11 home...: now my computer cannot boot up properly because my computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. The windows installation cannot proceed i put in a new usb flash drive to download windows on it but it still doesn't work. in the bios it said my password...
  9. Can not do Activated Windows 11 Home Single Language. Troubleshoot 0xc0020036

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not do Activated Windows 11 Home Single Language. Troubleshoot 0xc0020036: Hello my windows suddenly ask to active the windows. i bought permanent license but i do not know why i got this. when i try to do troubleshoot they said "Something prevented us from communicating with our activation server. Wait a few minutes and try again. 0xc0020036"i try...
  10. Can not do Activated Windows 11 Home Single Language. Troubleshoot 0xc0020036

Can not do Activated Windows 11 Home Single Language. Troubleshoot 0xc0020036: Hello my windows suddenly ask to active the windows. i bought permanent license but i do not know why i got this. when i try to do troubleshoot they said "Something prevented us from communicating with our activation server. Wait a few minutes and try again. 0xc0020036"i try...