Windows 10: windows home button not working

Discus and support windows home button not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello everyone, Recectly I have made updates in Windows 10 and now system is upto date. But after the updates the window button with Windows logo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nebujoseph, Oct 26, 2018.

1. windows home button not working

hello everyone,

Recectly I have made updates in Windows 10 and now system is upto date. But after the updates the window button with Windows logo of my brand new laptop is not working.i checked for new updates there is no updates remining.Also Omen command center also got uninstalled automatically after the recent updates,which I downloaded from Microsoft store.But this button issue of windows is annoying me.someone kindly help me.

:)

nebujoseph, Oct 26, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 26, 2018
  4. twiggs462 Win User

windows home button not working

Start Button Not Working?

What steps should be taken to diagnose a Windows 10 start button not working?

twiggs462, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

windows home button not working

1. windows home button not working - Similar Threads - home button working

2. Xbox One Controller Home button is not working

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Controller Home button is not working: [ATTACH]Some users are experiencing a problem with Xbox One Controller Home button. When they press the Home button on their Xbox One Controller, nothing happens. If your Xbox One Controller Home button is not working, this article will show you how to deal with this problem....
  3. Home button is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Home button is not working: So the home button on my keyboard doesn't work. It's clean and it registers on a keyboard tester online. However, it doesn't bring to the beginning of the line for some reason. Oddly enough ctrl and alt home works, but not home itself. The onscreen home doesn't work either....
  4. Windows Home Buttons and Win + R not working- please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Home Buttons and Win + R not working- please help!: Hello, I have a new Acer Aspire 3 laptop running Windows 10. My Windows Home buttons (i.e. everything on the tool bar apart from Firefox and the Folders buttons) have completely stopped working. Win + R can bring up certain things, but I don't know most of the shortcuts I...
  5. Windows home button and search bar not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows home button and search bar not working.: Hello all, today I ran into an issue with my windows home button and the search function - it doesn't work! When I open the home button, it has auto selected the list of files, and won't change (see the "A", in the image)[IMG] I have a similar issue with the search bar,...
  6. Remap Home button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remap Home button: Hello, I have a MX3-L wireless airmouse/keyboard and would like to remap the Home button on it to a combination of keys. I want to use the Home button for starting a new window of Firefox (Ctrl+N). Default page for Firefox is google.com. If I press the Home button while the...
  7. home button

in Browsers and Email
    home button: I have set yahoo as my home page, when I open edge that is what opens, if I go to another site and then hit the home button msn opens, I check in settings and yahoo is still my home page, I close edge and reopen and yahoo is there, why is it doing this and how do I stop msn...
  8. Home & End Button

in Browsers and Email
    Home & End Button: [img] How do you prevent this pop-up up/down arrow from showing in the lower right browser window. 47116
  9. Edge Home button...

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Home button...: Strike 2 here.... Still have no Home button. And I've turned on the add Home button in advanced settings. I even followed a link I saw on this web site to add it to the registry.... still no home button. Do I have a faulty Edge here?*Redface 20528
  10. Home button, cortana, connecting to internet not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Home button, cortana, connecting to internet not working: Soon after downloading Windows 10, problems started emerging. Nothing happens when I click on the the icons for home, cortana, connecting to the internet, or power. It is impossible to establish an internet connection, the troubleshooter "couldn't identify the problem". The...