Windows 10: Windows Home edition

Discus and support Windows Home edition in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Help, My computer always notify me that Windows isnt activated so I troubleshooted it and it said "We found a Windows home digital license for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SirMunhdafirst, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Windows Home edition

Help, My computer always notify me that Windows isnt activated so I troubleshooted it and it said "We found a Windows home digital license for this device running a windos 10 Pro". And i tried installing it by the steps of this video

https://youtu.be/VTjLd57QgDY

and it didnt work. Everytime i change the product name and id to home in registry edit, it always changes back to pro everytime. And when i download and use the mediacreationtool, it always gives me a only option to download Windows 10 Pro. What should i do? Should i perfer apple than this crappy system? Also is there a way that i can see my activation key using certain programs? Theres no activation key on the box or anywhere with what it came with. And i have no way to contact the manufacturer.

:)

SirMunhdafirst, Nov 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 26, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Home edition

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Home edition

1. Windows Home edition - Similar Threads - Home edition

2. Errors when upgrading Windows edition on laptop from Home to Education edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors when upgrading Windows edition on laptop from Home to Education edition.: Hi,For reference: I am using Windows 11 home edition on ROG Zephyrus G14 and I am in Canada. I got my keys using my student account on Azure portalI am trying to upgrade the Windows on my laptop from the OEM home edition to the Education edition. I have two keys: one key for...
  3. Errors when upgrading Windows edition on laptop from Home to Education edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errors when upgrading Windows edition on laptop from Home to Education edition.: Hi,For reference: I am using Windows 11 home edition on ROG Zephyrus G14 and I am in Canada. I got my keys using my student account on Azure portalI am trying to upgrade the Windows on my laptop from the OEM home edition to the Education edition. I have two keys: one key for...
  4. I have Windows 11 Home Edition. How can I get the Media Feature Pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 Home Edition. How can I get the Media Feature Pack?: Please don't tell me to go to Settings, and down to optional features. The Media Feature Pack is not on the list. I even used PowerShell, and it doesn't exist in my Windows 11 Home Edition. I need to download it from a Microsoft site. Is there a place to do this?...
  5. I have Windows 11 Home Edition. How can I get the Media Feature Pack?

I have Windows 11 Home Edition. How can I get the Media Feature Pack?: Please don't tell me to go to Settings, and down to optional features. The Media Feature Pack is not on the list. I even used PowerShell, and it doesn't exist in my Windows 11 Home Edition. I need to download it from a Microsoft site. Is there a place to do this?...
  6. Does "Windows 11 Home Single Language" edition not support language bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does "Windows 11 Home Single Language" edition not support language bar?: In Settings - Time & Language - Language and Region I see this:I have alrady installed Japanese basic typing. But even after restarting the computer, I don't see the Japanese keyboard in bottom-right corner of the computer.Can somebody help?Thanks...
  7. Does "Windows 11 Home Single Language" edition not support language bar?

Does "Windows 11 Home Single Language" edition not support language bar?: In Settings - Time & Language - Language and Region I see this:I have alrady installed Japanese basic typing. But even after restarting the computer, I don't see the Japanese keyboard in bottom-right corner of the computer.Can somebody help?Thanks...
  8. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  9. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  10. Hey in my Windows 11 Home Edition my virus and threat protection is missing it shows error...

Hey in my Windows 11 Home Edition my virus and threat protection is missing it shows error...: it shows error that contact at IT helpdesk and page not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-in-my-windows-11-home-edition-my-virus-and/1ef46ed0-7a31-4d9e-952f-a23e4e8aa588