Windows 10: Windows home .. Enterprise?!?! How to make sure it's not malware

Discus and support Windows home .. Enterprise?!?! How to make sure it's not malware in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Reinstalled Windows many times, offline, online.. It's Windows home with digital license but running like owned by enterprise or something with strange... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zaxxxx, Nov 21, 2020.

1. /u/Zaxxxx Win User

Windows home .. Enterprise?!?! How to make sure it's not malware

Reinstalled Windows many times, offline, online.. It's Windows home with digital license but running like owned by enterprise or something with strange hidden devices in device manager and strange services .. Even with my disk wiped, boot deleted, only ubuntu boot with ubuntu installed somehow my connection is reprogrammed to some server..

Even when I install Windows+ kaspersky internet security, kaspersky informs me that security is not running and that my network is monitored before start of kaspersky. Of course

Windows defender with firewall runs all the time but in settings it say's that kaspersky is the one protecting me...

Malware or really windows trying to validate my serial number?? Even in Ubuntu somehow my router gets reconfigured and can't format 1.9 GB on my SSD .. Fat32, NTFS, full, quick format..

Anyway, what's the best way to find out if defender thinks my PC belongs to some enterprise and doesn't let me steal it.. Or it's malware?? When I install Windows and scan with defender offline... It doesn't have any memory of the scan.. Normal defender update online every time I go to Windows update but without really updating.. When I go to safe mode it ask me to activate network protection when everything is unplugged from network...

submitted by /u/Zaxxxx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zaxxxx, Nov 21, 2020

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

Change Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

micropage7, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Le Boule Win User

Le Boule, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows home .. Enterprise?!?! How to make sure it's not malware - Similar Threads - home Enterprise sure

2. How to make sure my computer is 100% malware free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make sure my computer is 100% malware free?: Hi, about a few weeks ago, my computer was infected with malware. Since then, almost every night someone is repeatedly trying to access each personal account like Gmail, Facebook, rockstar social club, Spotify etc. I have lost my Facebook account in the initial attack....
  3. How to make sure my computer is 100% malware free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make sure my computer is 100% malware free?: Hi, about a few weeks ago, my computer was infected with malware. Since then, almost every night someone is repeatedly trying to access each personal account like Gmail, Facebook, rockstar social club, Spotify etc. I have lost my Facebook account in the initial attack....
  4. Windows Security Making Sure it's you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Making Sure it's you: I started getting "Windows Security Making Sure it's you" ... "Please enter your security key PIN". I don't have a PIN, my security key has a spot on the side of it that you touch to activate the code which is not seen after it is put into a USB port. Can anyone help me with...
  5. Windows Security Making Sure it's you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Making Sure it's you: I started getting "Windows Security Making Sure it's you" ... "Please enter your security key PIN". I don't have a PIN, my security key has a spot on the side of it that you touch to activate the code which is not seen after it is put into a USB port. Can anyone help me with...
  6. How to Downgrade from Windows enterprise to Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Downgrade from Windows enterprise to Home: My windows 10 was activated with a digital license for the home edition. Windows gives us 35 days to buffer the updates. I ran out of that. I did not want to update so I went to google and took the first site on how to stop it....
  7. I want to make sure my usb stick doesn't have malware.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to make sure my usb stick doesn't have malware.: So, about like 2 years ago I ended up getting RAT malware on a test laptop, it was fine because it was a test laptop I was going to completely destroy with all types of malware and finish it off with Memz anyway, but my dumb self left my usb stick in when I got the RAT...
  8. Reinstalling Windows 10: How to be sure all malware is erased?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling Windows 10: How to be sure all malware is erased?: I had a trojan on my PC which has been removed (or at least scans no longer show it). To be safe, I want to reinstall windows from a USB, and I want to be sure all malware is erased. Will it be enough to just delete the drive partitions when the menu comes up after booting...
  9. How to make windows 10 enterprise a real copy

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to make windows 10 enterprise a real copy: Need a way to make windows 10 nenterprise a real copy need it to activvate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-windows-10-enterprise-a-real-copy/0155aea5-8506-4aad-80d9-d6524e7d97f3
  10. How to Make sure Windows Defender is Working?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Make sure Windows Defender is Working?: 1-today i removed my third party firewall and anti virus cuz many told me defender and windows firewall are better, do u agree with this? 2-defender is not in the tray so does this mean it's not working real-time? 3-how to make sure defender and firewall are working well?...