Windows 10: Windows home .. Enterprise?!?! How to make sure it's not malware

Discus and support Windows home .. Enterprise?!?! How to make sure it's not malware in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Reinstalled Windows many times, offline, online.. It's Windows home with digital license but running like owned by enterprise or something with strange... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zaxxxx, Nov 21, 2020.

1. /u/Zaxxxx Win User

Windows home .. Enterprise?!?! How to make sure it's not malware

Reinstalled Windows many times, offline, online.. It's Windows home with digital license but running like owned by enterprise or something with strange hidden devices in device manager and strange services .. Even with my disk wiped, boot deleted, only ubuntu boot with ubuntu installed somehow my connection is reprogrammed to some server..

Even when I install Windows+ kaspersky internet security, kaspersky informs me that security is not running and that my network is monitored before start of kaspersky. Of course

Windows defender with firewall runs all the time but in settings it say's that kaspersky is the one protecting me...

Malware or really windows trying to validate my serial number?? Even in Ubuntu somehow my router gets reconfigured and can't format 1.9 GB on my SSD .. Fat32, NTFS, full, quick format..

Anyway, what's the best way to find out if defender thinks my PC belongs to some enterprise and doesn't let me steal it.. Or it's malware?? When I install Windows and scan with defender offline... It doesn't have any memory of the scan.. Normal defender update online every time I go to Windows update but without really updating.. When I go to safe mode it ask me to activate network protection when everything is unplugged from network...

submitted by /u/Zaxxxx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zaxxxx, Nov 21, 2020

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

Change Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

micropage7, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Le Boule Win User

Le Boule, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows home .. Enterprise?!?! How to make sure it's not malware - Similar Threads - home Enterprise sure

2. Windows 10 Enterprise to Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise to Home: Recently, I got a prompt in the Microsoft Store that had an option toupgrade to Pro edition from Home edition. I believed it would ask me beforehand if I need to purchase/activate. But as I moved forward, it applied some updates and restart the pc. I checked in the Settings...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise -> Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Enterprise -> Home: For some reason my windows edition is now Enterprise but I only have a license key for Home. It there any wat to change it back to home without wiping the disk and reinstalling windows? I have recently installed a ssd and it was working fine (digital license activated and...
  4. how to replace the Windows Enterprise LTSC with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to replace the Windows Enterprise LTSC with Windows 10 Home: I have purchased a subscription for Office 365 home, however it does not install the latest office apps to my laptop which is using windows enterprise LTSC, and when I tried many times, it says that it cannot be installed because of the windows version ???...
  5. How to make windows 10 enterprise a real copy

How to make windows 10 enterprise a real copy: Need a way to make windows 10 nenterprise a real copy need it to activvate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-windows-10-enterprise-a-real-copy/0155aea5-8506-4aad-80d9-d6524e7d97f3
  6. Windows Hello stuck at "Making sure that it's you"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello stuck at "Making sure that it's you": a couple weeks ago my Surface Pro 7 stops signingme in at "making sure its you". I have updated everything and re-started, but nothinghelps....
  7. How to Make sure Windows Defender is Working?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Make sure Windows Defender is Working?: 1-today i removed my third party firewall and anti virus cuz many told me defender and windows firewall are better, do u agree with this? 2-defender is not in the tray so does this mean it's not working real-time? 3-how to make sure defender and firewall are working well?...
  8. Windows Enterprise to Windows home edition

Windows Enterprise to Windows home edition: Hi, I recently bought a pc from a guy who bought it from company that was shutting down. The pc came with windows 10 enterprise, and now I receive popups every day saying that the license is going to expire. I do not know that company, and I do not know anyone in that...
  9. How to make sure Windows notifies me for everything it's supposed to

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make sure Windows notifies me for everything it's supposed to: I noticed recently that my computer started doing this strange thing with the notifications ever since I reinstalled a program I had on my laptop called qBittorrent where it would never notify me for specific things that happen such as a torrent or a file on Chrome finished...
  10. How to make home wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to make home wireless network: How to make home wireless network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-to-make-home-wireless-network/8bef59b4-0a0f-4b8a-b056-49d726649ac1