Windows 10: Windows home page issues and system recovery issues

Discus and support Windows home page issues and system recovery issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello - I have windows 10 in my laptop and after key in my account pin, it logg's in and in the windows desktop screen, it just displays a white screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ravi Kandasamy, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Windows home page issues and system recovery issues

Hello - I have windows 10 in my laptop and after key in my account pin, it logg's in and in the windows desktop screen, it just displays a white screen with the task bar at the bottom which is just flickering all the time and nothing happens when i click the windows start button or any right click options. I tried to start in safe mode, tried to do a windows repair, tried do a system restore and in all these options, it is asking for the password. When I enter my windows password I am not getting password not valid error. I tried resetting the windows password using my desktop and I am still g

:)

Ravi Kandasamy, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Percentages on web page - issues

Hello, I am writing about the page here:
    TechPowerUp

There are several issues here:
    1) In the Manufacturer: section, you list ATI - a company that does not exist since 2006 (brand does not exist since 2010).
    Please change that to AMD, or at least ATI/AMD (or AMD/ATI?).
    ATI is also listed here
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/stats.php

2) In the Bus Interface: section, an important kind of interface is missing - AGP. Please add it.

Also, here:
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/stats.php
    The OS list has a few issues:
    * Windows 7 is missing.
    * Windows 8 is missing.
    * Windows Longhorn is listed - a non-existing OS.

3. Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

Windows home page issues and system recovery issues [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Cjcgtr83 Win User

Windows home page issues and system recovery issues

System image issues

I guess I was confused about that part. So I follow the next step u listed to do the usb recovery part?

Cjcgtr83, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows home page issues and system recovery issues

1. Windows home page issues and system recovery issues - Similar Threads - home page issues

2. Windows Recovery Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Recovery Issue: Hello, my laptop came with Windows 10 Pro and I recently had to reload the operating system and in doing so inadvertently changed the OS to windows 10 home.I didn't realize the change until i upgraded windows 10 to windows 11 and could not run any Non windows store apps. is...
  3. Win 10 Home - Reset/Recovery Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Home - Reset/Recovery Issues: HP Laptop i5 Don’t know all the specs but I can get them if it matters. The laptop had Win 10 on it, but I wanted a fresh install so I reset it via the Settings > Security > Reset This PC I didn’t need to retain any files, so in chose “Delete Everything”. It did it’s process...
  4. Win 10 Home - Reset/Recovery Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Home - Reset/Recovery Issues: HP Laptop i5 Don’t know all the specs but I can get them if it matters. The laptop had Win 10 on it, but I wanted a fresh install so I reset it via the Settings > Security > Reset This PC I didn’t need to retain any files, so in chose “Delete Everything”. It did it’s process...
  5. Win 10 Home - Reset/Recovery Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows Recovery Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Recovery Issues: Hello Microsoft Community Members,I have noticed the last two times I have used the recovery mode, I am forced to use the long bit locker recovery mode for system repair. After I put this in it asks me for a password for my account however the password changes do not sync...
  7. Windows home page issues and system recovery issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows home page issues and system recovery issues: Hello - I have windows 10 in my laptop and after key in my account pin, it logg's in and in the windows desktop screen, it just displays a white screen with the task bar at the bottom which is just flickering all the time and nothing happens when i click the windows start...
  8. Windows home page issues and system recovery issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows home page issues and system recovery issues: Hello - I have windows 10 in my laptop and after key in my account pin, it logg's in and in the windows desktop screen, it just displays a white screen with the task bar at the bottom which is just flickering all the time and nothing happens when i click the windows start...
  9. System recovery issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System recovery issues: hi, I am using windows 10 & my computer got stuck during a system recovery, after hours of patience, I long pressed the start button and my system was then shut down. After starting the start button, I press F12 to enter reboot but all I see blank screen. I don't know...
  10. System Recovery Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Recovery Issues: I recently had a piece of software repeatedly bluescreen my PC after installing a new GPU. After booting into the troubleshooting menu, I attemped to perform a system restore. It asked for my password (the one linked to my Microsoft account), but after I entered it, it...