Windows 10: Windows Home premium

Discus and support Windows Home premium in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; At present am running a computer on Windows Pro. I have built another computer and want to run it with Windows Home premium as the extra "bells and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KeithBodley, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Windows Home premium

At present am running a computer on Windows Pro. I have built another computer and want to run it with Windows Home premium as the extra "bells and whistles " are not used.

My question is where is the best place to download the installation file and then buy a genuine license.

As you can see, it's no good considering the window "Media Creation Tool"

Thank You

Keith

:)

KeithBodley, Oct 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Home Premium OEM $90.00

Windows 7 Home Premium OEM $90.00 was $110 bucks!

This is the full version of Windows 7 Home Premium. It's key features include Jump Lists that keep the things you use most right in front of you as well as it's desktop enhancements that allow you to snap windows to both sides to easily view both at the same time.

fairytale00, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Home premium

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Home premium

1. Windows Home premium - Similar Threads - Home premium

2. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  3. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  4. My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.: Last Time I Installed Windows Vista on my a laptop that called a Toshiba Satellite A105-S2236 laptop it actaully worked with Aero effects but When I Installed Windows 7 and No Aero effects I tried installing Graphic drivers and Updating Drivers but still no Aero effects, My...
  5. My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.

My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.: Last Time I Installed Windows Vista on my a laptop that called a Toshiba Satellite A105-S2236 laptop it actaully worked with Aero effects but When I Installed Windows 7 and No Aero effects I tried installing Graphic drivers and Updating Drivers but still no Aero effects, My...
  6. Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.: My old computer, HP Pavilion P6 series Desktop had pre-loaded Windows 7 Home Premium. Over the years this went to Windows 10 Home. But recently there was a problem as it continully rebooted. I tried to load from backup, but that failed. Eventually I formated the drive and...
  7. Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.

Original Product key from Windows 7 Home Premium not working after desktop problem.: My old computer, HP Pavilion P6 series Desktop had pre-loaded Windows 7 Home Premium. Over the years this went to Windows 10 Home. But recently there was a problem as it continully rebooted. I tried to load from backup, but that failed. Eventually I formated the drive and...
  8. Where can I download Window 7 Home Premium ISO without installing downloaders and/or malware?

Where can I download Window 7 Home Premium ISO without installing downloaders and/or malware?: I have a PC that came with Windows 7 Home Premium and now I need to reinstall the OS. I'm having problems locating the Home Premium version. Can someone please post a download link for this OS?...
  9. Where can I download Window 7 Home Premium ISO without installing downloaders and/or malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Window 7 Home Premium ISO without installing downloaders and/or malware?: I have a PC that came with Windows 7 Home Premium and now I need to reinstall the OS. I'm having problems locating the Home Premium version. Can someone please post a download link for this OS?...
  10. How can I upgrade my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I upgrade my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10?: I have tried to update my computer several times and I keep getting an error message. I've also tried going onto Microsoft to download the newest Windows version and no luck. What can I do in this situation?...