Windows 10: Windows Hotspot limitation

Discus and support Windows Hotspot limitation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there, How I can set a speed limit of the hotspot in windows 10? If someone is connected with my hotspot then I want to give only 2Mbps speed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by L N Ramawat, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Windows Hotspot limitation

Hello there,

How I can set a speed limit of the hotspot in windows 10?

If someone is connected with my hotspot then I want to give only 2Mbps speed only, then how I'll?

Thanks

:)

L N Ramawat, Sep 13, 2019

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Windows Hotspot limitation

freebird_9924, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hotspot limitation

1. Windows Hotspot limitation - Similar Threads - Hotspot limitation

2. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  3. Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the...
  4. Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the...
  5. 'System' Program Not Ceasing to Obliterate my Limited Hotspot Data!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'System' Program Not Ceasing to Obliterate my Limited Hotspot Data!: Hey guys, I'm sure I'm not the only person this has happened to but yeah, I have a desktop at my parent's house I need to use sometime but they have no internet, so I have to use my phone's hotspot feature. It works fine on my laptop which also uses Windows 10 Pro so long as...
  6. 'System' Program Not Ceasing to Obliterate my Limited Hotspot Data!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'System' Program Not Ceasing to Obliterate my Limited Hotspot Data!: Hey guys, I'm sure I'm not the only person this has happened to but yeah, I have a desktop at my parent's house I need to use sometime but they have no internet, so I have to use my phone's hotspot feature. It works fine on my laptop which also uses Windows 10 Pro so long as...
  7. 'System' Program Not Ceasing to Obliterate my Limited Hotspot Data!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. limited speed in local 5ghz wifi hotspot

limited speed in local 5ghz wifi hotspot: Hi I have strange problem, after 2 weeks of trying to fix it, it looks like some limitation in windows but i am not sure So i have Oculus quest*, USB wifi dongle TP-link AC 1300 Archer T4U**, and i want to connect it via 5ghz wifi. I made some settings, to get 5ghz wifi....
  9. Trying to limit the amout data that my wifi hotspot has control over.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to limit the amout data that my wifi hotspot has control over.: Hey all, my house currently has no ISP so im using my unlimited data plan as a temporary fix and my computer as the router. However the issue is its leading to constant disconnects due to people using all of the bandwidth. Is there a way to limit the mobile hotspot on windows...
  10. Mobile hotspot has limited connectivity

Mobile hotspot has limited connectivity: I use an ethernet cable to connect my laptop to the internet. It works very well. Problem is, when I turn my Mobile Hotspot on, it only gives limited connectivity to my iPad. I can only use a few apps like Safari and Messenger. I can't play games, use other social networking...