Windows 10: Windows HP Pavilion- action center right swipe not working for bluetooth, brightness, etc

Discus and support Windows HP Pavilion- action center right swipe not working for bluetooth, brightness, etc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The action center on my Windows 10 HP Pavilion 360 Convertible does not work. It stopped the other day and I have not been able to get it to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by User Issue-Please Help, May 20, 2020.

1. Windows HP Pavilion- action center right swipe not working for bluetooth, brightness, etc

The action center on my Windows 10 HP Pavilion 360 Convertible does not work. It stopped the other day and I have not been able to get it to work again. To be specific, this is the function where I pull from the right side of the screen for the settings and notifications screen that contains Bluetooth, Brightness, Night Mode, etc.

I have been experiencing this issue for two days. I have looked up previous posts and they did not help. I tried searching for "swipe' and "swiping" but nothing came up. I click on the notifications icon and nothing happens. I right click on it and select Action Center and nothing happens...

:)

User Issue-Please Help, May 20, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

Windows HP Pavilion- action center right swipe not working for bluetooth, brightness, etc [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

Windows HP Pavilion- action center right swipe not working for bluetooth, brightness, etc [​IMG]

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

3. M Wally Win User
    Bluetooth stuck on in action center

Just experienced the same situation with my HP Pavilion dv5. This PC "does not" have Bluetooth.

Mid-day discovered an "additional" box in the action center - Bluetooth symbol and bright blue. When clicking it took me to the settings. Rebooted the PC and now it is gone.

Not sure what is going on. Upgraded from Windows7 to Windows10 a few weeks ago.

Thanks

M Wally, May 20, 2020
  4. John Lou Win User

Windows HP Pavilion- action center right swipe not working for bluetooth, brightness, etc

Windows 10 Action Center Brightness Button not working

I'm not sure if this is the right community to ask about this, so if there's somewhere else I should be, let me know please.

Until today, my brightness could be toggled using the action center (the 0%, 25%, 50%, etc.) However, today when I press the button, no action is conducted. I can change the brightness via other methods, but not through the action center. I tried restarting explorer, but it didn't work. Is there a fix?

Windows HP Pavilion- action center right swipe not working for bluetooth, brightness, etc tyf3u.png

John Lou, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows HP Pavilion- action center right swipe not working for bluetooth, brightness, etc

1. Windows HP Pavilion- action center right swipe not working for bluetooth, brightness, etc - Similar Threads - Pavilion action center

2. Mouse & Keyboard Center doesn't work on HP Pavilion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse & Keyboard Center doesn't work on HP Pavilion: The Ctrl-F5 key combo refreshes a website page, but I have some arthritis and that's uncomfortable for me, so I thought I'd try to reassign that to a key combo that works better for me. Help says to do that through the Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center, but when I try to...
  3. BLUETOOTH IN ACTION CENTER

BLUETOOTH IN ACTION CENTER: i CANNOT FIND A PLACE TO PUT EXPAND TO SHOW BLUETOOTH TO BRING THE ICON UP TO TURN ON HOW DO I GET THE ICON? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-in-action-center/cdb66d8f-3294-4953-9053-710a7ddd340c
  4. Brightness slider in action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness slider in action center: I keep windows 10 up to date but the action center des not show the brightness slider. How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider-in-action-center/e902ce98-698a-4463-a59c-046c2e0508bf
  5. Bluetooth Action Center icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Action Center icon?: I have a Bluetooth icon in my taskbar, but I used to have one in Action Center which was more useful, but for some reason the Action Center square/icon has vanished? I have searched Settings and can find no way to restore this missing icon which I find more useful than the...
  6. Brightness slider in Action Center missing

Brightness slider in Action Center missing: I have installed the May Update, but I do not see the Brightness slider that is supposed to be a new feature in the Action Center. A search brought up old references to earlier versions and they required a bit of technical knowhow. Is it possible that the new...
  7. Brightness slider in Action Center and settings

Brightness slider in Action Center and settings: Why is there no Brightness Slider in the action center when the upgrade to version 1903 clearly says that there is a slider there? The brightness settings on my screen are awkward so I would prefer to just take the user friendly option that 1903 is advocating. I can't see...
  8. brightness not showing in action center

brightness not showing in action center: Hi I recently update my windows x_64 Pro to the latest 1903. but I can't change the screen brightness since it's not available in action center as you can see in the picture bellow [ATTACH] In system panel I can see Change Screen Brightness. but when I click the text it...
  9. Brightness Tile in Action Center does not Work

Brightness Tile in Action Center does not Work: The brightness tile in the action center simply says "Brightness" instead of the current percentage brightness and tapping it has no effect on the screen brightness. [ATTACH] Immediately after a reboot the brightness tile works but once the machine has slept the tile...
  10. No button for bluetooth in action center

No button for bluetooth in action center: Hello, I am brand new to Windows 10 Pro--have had it for just about a week on a Dell Optiplex. The documentation states that to turn on bluetooth, there should be a button in the action center on the bottom left corner of the taskbar. I don't have this button--grayed...