Windows 10: Windows Icon and apps not working

Discus and support Windows Icon and apps not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can’t open any windows app calender, mail, settings, the icon and searchbar itself when I try to it says “explorer.exe class is not registered” but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ahmet OğuzHallaç, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Windows Icon and apps not working

I can’t open any windows app calender, mail, settings, the icon and searchbar itself
    when I try to it says “explorer.exe class is not registered” but oddly enough I can open the explorer

I have tried ending explorers task, using reinstall all apps command in powershell, opening new account, using repair tools, sfc /scannow and other things I cant remember but still no progress

:)

Ahmet OğuzHallaç, Sep 27, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Windows Icon and apps not working

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

Windows Icon and apps not working

1. Windows Icon and apps not working - Similar Threads - Icon apps working

2. Windows icon and key not working anything on taskbar exept app isn't working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows icon and key not working anything on taskbar exept app isn't working.: my windows 10 icon in the bottom left isn't working and nor my search bar and action center is working, commands with keyboard like windows + g or any other is not working too but windows + r works fine I have a dell latitude E5440. Features like battery and wi-fi is also not...
  3. app icons

app icons: Please help. These app icon wont come up in windows 10. It cant be this hard. I just want to be able to get the shortcut to click on my apps without the internet. * Moved from IE10/other....
  4. Where are the icons to Windows Apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where are the icons to Windows Apps?: I've been scouring the internet to find out how to change MPC-HC's Icon and I know how I just need the find the Videos icon (Movies & TV or something like that). Where can I find it submitted by /u/LukaTAG [link] [comments]...
  5. App Icon

App Icon: Can you change the app icon of any app you want? If so how? I changed microsoft edge's icon but I can't seem to do it for others. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icon/52a585a8-fd55-4d85-a56b-831410927fbe
  6. Window search for app shows missing icon for app instead of the app's icon

Window search for app shows missing icon for app instead of the app's icon: I wrote a windows app and wrapped it with msix. I sideloaded the app. The app shows the correct icon in the start menu, pin it to start menu for icon sizes small, medium, wide, and large, or pin it to the taskbar. The icon in the applications title also displays correctly....
  7. Windows 10 icons not working

Windows 10 icons not working: I wanted to undo the read only attribute in the Program files folder, and I have followed this guide to carry out the process. https://thegeekpage.com/solved-failed-t ... -10-error/ The reason I wanted to undo the read only status is because I kept getting prompts saying...
  8. Windows APP Icon not showing

Windows APP Icon not showing: [ATTACH] Screenshot attached. Sorry for the Chinese language. But it is obvious that the icon of the app is not showing. It works on the task bar. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-app-icon-not-showing/29c1dfc8-b7fa-454b-8dd7-91edaa107313
  9. Microsoft is working on new icons for Windows 10 stock apps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on new icons for Windows 10 stock apps: Microsoft appears to be working on new icons for its core Windows 10 apps, including the File Explorer. Earlier this year, Microsoft started updating the various logos for Office apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and OneDrive that reflect a more modern aesthetic. The icon...
  10. Windows icon on the taskbar is not working

Windows icon on the taskbar is not working: *Original Title* windows I cannot get a response from the windows icon on the taskbar. It will not allow me into settings, etc....on the far right, is an orange icon I've not seen before, next to the wifi signal. it appears to be a picture of a monitor?...