Windows 10: Windows icon and key not working anything on taskbar exept app isn't working.

Discus and support Windows icon and key not working anything on taskbar exept app isn't working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my windows 10 icon in the bottom left isn't working and nor my search bar and action center is working, commands with keyboard like windows + g or any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PrathamSharma1, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Windows icon and key not working anything on taskbar exept app isn't working.

my windows 10 icon in the bottom left isn't working and nor my search bar and action center is working, commands with keyboard like windows + g or any other is not working too but windows + r works fine I have a dell latitude E5440. Features like battery and wi-fi is also not working

:)

PrathamSharma1, Sep 17, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 17, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Taskbar not working

Hello, there are so many threads on this topic, which can readily be found using the white search box at the top.

Here are a few I've found for you. I suggest you work through these, and if no success, please list everything you've tried and post back. Good luck!

Solved Start Button and taskbar not working - Page 4 - Windows 10 Forums
    Taskbar/Start button not working! - Page 15 - Windows 10 Forums
    Start button right clicking on taskbar icons suddenly does not work - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Windows icon and key not working anything on taskbar exept app isn't working.

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows icon and key not working anything on taskbar exept app isn't working.

1. Windows icon and key not working anything on taskbar exept app isn't working. - Similar Threads - icon key working

2. taskbar isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar isn't working: My Taskbar isn't working and I also can't access my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-isnt-working/d08b5758-8e3d-4163-bb5a-4f7d2cda0956
  3. taskbar isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar isn't working: My Taskbar isn't working and I also can't access my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-isnt-working/d08b5758-8e3d-4163-bb5a-4f7d2cda0956
  4. taskbar isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Taskbar isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Taskbar isn't working.: HelloI tried to fix Microsoft Store slow download by running this command:Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\\AppXManifest.xml”}I accidentally turned off my pc while the command was running.now the Taskbar...
  6. Windows Taskbar isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Taskbar isn't working.: HelloI tried to fix Microsoft Store slow download by running this command:Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\\AppXManifest.xml”}I accidentally turned off my pc while the command was running.now the Taskbar...
  7. Windows Taskbar isn't working.

8. Taskbar icons not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar icons not working: After the v2004 windows update, almost none of the taskbar icons work. the sound, wifi, time&date and notification center are not opening upon clicking them. Going to Network & Internet -> Wi-Fi and clicking "Show available networks" is also muted, nothing happens and I...
  9. Taskbar isn't working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar isn't working properly: [IMG] After some time using windows I noticed, that these 2 icons became "broken", and I have no idea, why this happened, help me please. P.s. In "dark" mode of windows icon of windows store gets readable, but it's still not enough....
  10. Windows icon on the taskbar is not working

Windows icon on the taskbar is not working: *Original Title* windows I cannot get a response from the windows icon on the taskbar. It will not allow me into settings, etc....on the far right, is an orange icon I've not seen before, next to the wifi signal. it appears to be a picture of a monitor?...