Windows 10: Windows Icon different while installing Windows 11

Discus and support Windows Icon different while installing Windows 11 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] New icon Old Icon Consistency!!! submitted by /u/Human7900 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Human7900, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Windows Icon different while installing Windows 11

/u/Human7900, Jun 17, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Windows Icon different while installing Windows 11

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows Icon different while installing Windows 11

1. Windows Icon different while installing Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Icon different while

2. Different icons on Different desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different icons on Different desktops: when are we getting this feature it's pointless to have diffrent desktops with the same icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-icons-on-different-desktops/ab2ab73b-5d94-4e6d-8675-252a364894d8
  3. Different icons on Different desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different icons on Different desktops: when are we getting this feature it's pointless to have diffrent desktops with the same icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-icons-on-different-desktops/ab2ab73b-5d94-4e6d-8675-252a364894d8
  4. Different icons using windows 11 desktops feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different icons using windows 11 desktops feature: I am trying to set up 2 desktops on my laptop. One for everyday use and one specifically for school, I want my apps I use for school to only show up on my school desktop and none of the other things to show up. I can't figure out how to do this every time I create a new file...
  5. Different icons using windows 11 desktops feature

Different icons using windows 11 desktops feature: I am trying to set up 2 desktops on my laptop. One for everyday use and one specifically for school, I want my apps I use for school to only show up on my school desktop and none of the other things to show up. I can't figure out how to do this every time I create a new file...
  6. Different icons on Different desktops

Different icons on Different desktops: Hi all, Just wondering as i just got a new laptop with Windows 11 if i can install different icon shortcuts in different desktops.It appears each new desktop clones the icons from the last.It would be good to switch to a different desktop and see different icons altogether...
  7. Windows 11 differences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 differences: What is missing from Windows 11, but in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-differences/305ac71c-6718-40ae-8770-633e43142700
  8. Windows 11 differences

Windows 11 differences: What is missing from Windows 11, but in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-differences/305ac71c-6718-40ae-8770-633e43142700
  9. Error While Installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error While Installing Windows 11: When I attempt to install Windows 11, it stops at 71% and gives the error code 0x8007007f. I've included a screen capture for referenceDoes anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Error While Installing Windows 11

Error While Installing Windows 11: When I attempt to install Windows 11, it stops at 71% and gives the error code 0x8007007f. I've included a screen capture for referenceDoes anyone know how to fix this?...