Windows 10: windows icon not responding

Discus and support windows icon not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows icon not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icon-not-responding/23deaa10-111d-4f1c-a49f-347a282fb861 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by negdikyaghooby-masihy, Mar 29, 2020.

1. windows icon not responding

windows icon not responding

:)

negdikyaghooby-masihy, Mar 29, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

1. windows icon not responding - Similar Threads - icon responding

2. Latest security update KB5031356 causes "start icon to not respond. Is this a known issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest security update KB5031356 causes "start icon to not respond. Is this a known issue?: The "start" icon at the bottom left of the lower taskbar stopped working following installation of the latest security update. I have had to uninstall the update to restore functionality to the "start " button--is this a common issue??...
  3. Latest security update KB5031356 causes "start icon to not respond. Is this a known issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest security update KB5031356 causes "start icon to not respond. Is this a known issue?: The "start" icon at the bottom left of the lower taskbar stopped working following installation of the latest security update. I have had to uninstall the update to restore functionality to the "start " button--is this a common issue??...
  4. Latest security update KB5031356 causes "start icon to not respond. Is this a known issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desktop not responding and icons cannot be targeted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop not responding and icons cannot be targeted: Windows 11 Pro all drivers updated, windows updated. Sometimes my main monitor the desktop is not responsive. Right click doesn't do anything and clicking any of the icons doesn't do anything. But my secondary monitor I can right click on it. The main monitor will start...
  6. Desktop not responding and icons cannot be targeted

Desktop not responding and icons cannot be targeted: Windows 11 Pro all drivers updated, windows updated. Sometimes my main monitor the desktop is not responsive. Right click doesn't do anything and clicking any of the icons doesn't do anything. But my secondary monitor I can right click on it. The main monitor will start...
  7. Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding: Hi we are using Windows server 2012 R2 as a terminal server. now we are facing the issue of right click issue. some times system suddenly not responding the right clicks and shows system busy symbol. on that time user cant sign out and sign in. also shows 'windows event...
  8. Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding

Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding: Hi we are using Windows server 2012 R2 as a terminal server. now we are facing the issue of right click issue. some times system suddenly not responding the right clicks and shows system busy symbol. on that time user cant sign out and sign in. also shows 'windows event...
  9. Desktop never loads icons and not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop never loads icons and not responding: For some reason, now windows can never load icons and clicking anywhere would crash and restart the desktop, and do that againI cant even open task managerAnd no, other accounts does not matter, the two others do the sameHeres an imageYesterday, the icon for the Microsoft...
  10. Desktop never loads icons and not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop never loads icons and not responding: For some reason, now windows can never load icons and clicking anywhere would crash and restart the desktop, and do that againI cant even open task managerAnd no, other accounts does not matter, the two others do the sameI cannot share an image but i can describe itJust a...