Windows 10: windows icon, where is it?

Discus and support windows icon, where is it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, windows 10 is up to date on my laptop but I can not find the icon or where to access it from. its not on my list of applications. please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HP28, Mar 23, 2020.

1. HP28 Win User

windows icon, where is it?

Hello,

windows 10 is up to date on my laptop but I can not find the icon or where to access it from.

its not on my list of applications.

please help.

thank you

:)

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. windows icon, where is it?

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

windows icon, where is it?

1. windows icon, where is it? - Similar Threads - icon where

2. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  3. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  4. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  5. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  6. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Has anyone faced an issue, where when you click on a folder icon, then the folder in which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone faced an issue, where when you click on a folder icon, then the folder in which...: Has anyone faced an issue, where when you click on a folder icon, then the folder in which you were two steps earlier opens up?Moreover, sometimes my Bluetooth icon disappears from the action tray, all troubleshooting provided on the internet would not work, but a restart...
  8. Has anyone faced an issue, where when you click on a folder icon, then the folder in which...

Has anyone faced an issue, where when you click on a folder icon, then the folder in which...: Has anyone faced an issue, where when you click on a folder icon, then the folder in which you were two steps earlier opens up?Moreover, sometimes my Bluetooth icon disappears from the action tray, all troubleshooting provided on the internet would not work, but a restart...
  9. I need to know where the following icon is located in the Windows files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to know where the following icon is located in the Windows files: I need to know in which .dll file this icon is located on W10. It's for a class project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-where-the-following-icon-is-located/6be83fff-a196-414c-8566-0af521515f2a
  10. WHERE DO I FIND THE COPILOT ICON ON MY PC, MY LAPTOP, MY IPAD, AND MY IPHONE?

WHERE DO I FIND THE COPILOT ICON ON MY PC, MY LAPTOP, MY IPAD, AND MY IPHONE?: THE MONEY IS COMING FROM MY SCHWAB SEP ACCOUNT. HOW DO I MAKE SURE THE MONEY GOES INTO A ROBINHOOD SEP ACCOUNT. DO I OPEN THE SEP FIRST BEFORE THE TRANSFER?...