Windows 10: Windows icon

Discus and support Windows icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows icon on the taskbar isn’t working. I cannot get to settings and so on. However, there appeared an orange icon near the WiFi signal. Is it a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ConnieIncalcaterra, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Windows icon

My Windows icon on the taskbar isn’t working. I cannot get to settings and so on. However, there appeared an orange icon near the WiFi signal. Is it a picture of a monitor?

:)

ConnieIncalcaterra, Oct 16, 2018

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. Windows icon

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows icon

1. Windows icon - Similar Threads - icon

2. App Icons become blank/transparent in taskbar. Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.3447

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Icons become blank/transparent in taskbar. Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.3447: Hi, I've noticed this since months ago.The icon in taskbar will become blank or transparent after switching to other desktop using Ctrl + Win + Left/Right Arrow.Once that happens, I should click all those blank/transparent icons one by on to have them show correctly.And, the...
  3. App Icons become blank/transparent in taskbar. Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.3447

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Icons become blank/transparent in taskbar. Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.3447: Hi, I've noticed this since months ago.The icon in taskbar will become blank or transparent after switching to other desktop using Ctrl + Win + Left/Right Arrow.Once that happens, I should click all those blank/transparent icons one by on to have them show correctly.And, the...
  4. How do I reset my applications that I downloaded back to their default icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my applications that I downloaded back to their default icon?: Hello, for whatever reason, all of my application icons on desktop have some weird white paper like background, some only look that way when I place them on the task bar. I have read that this has something to do with Icon cache and rebuilding it may solve, but Im certain...
  5. How do I reset my applications that I downloaded back to their default icon?

How do I reset my applications that I downloaded back to their default icon?: Hello, for whatever reason, all of my application icons on desktop have some weird white paper like background, some only look that way when I place them on the task bar. I have read that this has something to do with Icon cache and rebuilding it may solve, but Im certain...
  6. How do I change the desktop "Icon" font to BOLD in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the desktop "Icon" font to BOLD in Windows 11.: Windows settings and customization is getting worse with every release. Either the settings do not work at all, or they just don't exist. I need my icon font to be legible. This white shadowy font is awful and you cannot even read it. I feel like the intent here is to make us...
  7. How do I change the desktop "Icon" font to BOLD in Windows 11.

How do I change the desktop "Icon" font to BOLD in Windows 11.: Windows settings and customization is getting worse with every release. Either the settings do not work at all, or they just don't exist. I need my icon font to be legible. This white shadowy font is awful and you cannot even read it. I feel like the intent here is to make us...
  8. some of my files are downloading with the internet explorer icon and wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    some of my files are downloading with the internet explorer icon and wont open: I try looking for answer on why this is happing and nothing work, I've been trying to downlow a file that contains a game from sonic exe mod from fnf, but every time I try to download the mod its just been opening up with Explorer icon, I try clicking on the file and opening...
  9. some of my files are downloading with the internet explorer icon and wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some of my files are downloading with the internet explorer icon and wont open: I try looking for answer on why this is happing and nothing work, I've been trying to downlow a file that contains a game from sonic exe mod from fnf, but every time I try to download the mod its just been opening up with Explorer icon, I try clicking on the file and opening...
  10. some of my files are downloading with the internet explorer icon and wont open