Windows 10: Windows Icon

Discus and support Windows Icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to change my settings icon but every time i press apply and then continue for the admin thing, another box comes up saying "unable to save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chuchubloop, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows Icon

I'm trying to change my settings icon but every time i press apply and then continue for the admin thing, another box comes up saying "unable to save changed to 'Immersive Control Panel.Ink.' Access is Denied" and then it wont let me change it. Is there anyway to fix this? Windows Icon f2d9b174-abe4-4220-9226-8d64803b2377?upload=true.png

:)

chuchubloop, Aug 1, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Windows Icon

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Icon

1. Windows Icon - Similar Threads - Icon

2. Svchost.exe without icon using internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Svchost.exe without icon using internet: Svchost.exe without icon using internet and i also cannot end task because function is disabled or not available in my netblancer controler. So what is this file virus or part of computer in win 10 new version ....
  3. Disabled sorting files in folders when displayed as "ICONS"?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabled sorting files in folders when displayed as "ICONS"?!: Hello, to sort files by date or name is a useful feature that is partially disabled now in Windows 10. If you have a sub-folder inside the "Downloads" folder with images and you have them displayed for example as'Icons' instead of as 'Details' then you are not able to sort...
  4. How do I get rid of this icon thing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this icon thing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/its_ram3n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9a33w/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_icon_thing/
  5. Desktop icons missing on domain account login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons missing on domain account login: I have a user that logged into a new workstation Lenovo Yoga and their desktop icons from their profile are not populating. They have icons, just the ones that they added Chrome, Office, etc. Show icons option is turned on, tablet mode turned off, restarted explorer.exe....
  6. Open envelope icon on W10 lockscreen confusion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Open envelope icon on W10 lockscreen confusion: This open envelope icon in the lower left of the Lock Screen is only visible when the computer is locked. There is usually a number associated with it, which I'd originally suspected was related to unread or new Outlook emails, but when opening Outlook (which I hardly use)...
  7. Bottom right volume icon not working.

Bottom right volume icon not working.: Since yesterday the volume icon bottom right, taskbar would not respond to the right clicks. I have to keep manually change my volume. Like what the hell?...
  8. Can't change folder icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't change folder icon: I'm trying to change the icon for one of my quick access folders, but every time I choose my icon and click OK the icon doesn't change. I've tried restarting, doesn't work. Changing other folder icons seems to work fine, it's just this one that won't change for some reason....
  9. Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons: Hello, I have a bit of an odd problem, which is purely cosmetic, yet very frustrating. My system tray apps (notification area, the right part of the taskbar) are almost always showing the icons of other installed apps (Even some that aren't currently running). In addition,...
  10. I have created an user in windows 10 v H2 using a MS account; but there are two icons in...

I have created an user in windows 10 v H2 using a MS account; but there are two icons in...: I have created an user in windows 10 v H2 using a MS account; but there are two icons in the settings page. Why? Can I remove one icon? Please help.[ATTACH]...