Windows 10: Windows Icon

Discus and support Windows Icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to change my settings icon but every time i press apply and then continue for the admin thing, another box comes up saying "unable to save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chuchubloop, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:37 PM.

1. Windows Icon

I'm trying to change my settings icon but every time i press apply and then continue for the admin thing, another box comes up saying "unable to save changed to 'Immersive Control Panel.Ink.' Access is Denied" and then it wont let me change it. Is there anyway to fix this? Windows Icon f2d9b174-abe4-4220-9226-8d64803b2377?upload=true.png

:)

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. Windows Icon

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Thema:

Windows Icon

1. Windows Icon - Similar Threads - Icon

2. Microsoft has updated my computer. I can't get any of my icons on the task bar and those I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft has updated my computer. I can't get any of my icons on the task bar and those I...: Microsoft has updated my computer. I can't get any of my icons to 'stay' on the task bar. As soon as I click on one, it disappears. Also, I cannot get Outlook. My task bar usually has, Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Internet....
  3. Windows 10 apps icons cannot display properly in the search bar.

in Cortana
    Windows 10 apps icons cannot display properly in the search bar.: Win32 apps can be displayed correctly, but UWP apps cannot. [ATTACH] I've tried to fix by removing the "IconCache.db" but the problem still exists. Is there a way to reinstall the "Search" app?...
  4. Black desktop with icons after updating to 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black desktop with icons after updating to 2004: When updating from 18363 to 19041 Windows 10 x64 and after reboot the desktop is black. I had this in June. I had this a few days back. Q: is this a known issue? Yes, I read about black screens-issues, but I don't know whether others are facing screens that are entirely...
  5. How do I fix these start menu icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix these start menu icons?: [ATTACH] I've changed the color in Settings so many times but these three (the two Onenotes and Skype) keep the black background. Any idea? https://preview.redd.it/9taqrq098qe51.jpg?width=698&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=643a394b620c94298b94aa2ce9fcfe6fcb58041e submitted by...
  6. icon battery on menu bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon battery on menu bar: l'icona della batteria e completamente scomparsa dalla barra menu in basso !! quando accendo il notebook compare nella schermata di accesso a window ma poi quando entro in desktop scompare nonostante sia attiva la visualizzazione , nonostante ho provveduto a disattivare e...
  7. How do I restore the default icons

How do I restore the default icons: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/hqirdl9bkpe51.jpg?width=816&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b7e97a636f93243d6f74b27a4f0cd3a69187e8cd I don't remember how to remove these icons or how they were installed, but I'd like the original icons back. Thanks in advance! submitted by...
  8. Boot Device not selected, Desktop Icons greyed out, Chrome wont load

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Device not selected, Desktop Icons greyed out, Chrome wont load: Hi guys, Returned to my PC to see blank screen reading "Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot..." Restarted into Boot menu, selected the boot drive and started fine. Next startup same issue, however now it continues to boot ok. But now most of the desktop icons...
  9. Can't open Windows Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open Windows Icon: I just bought a new desktop with Windows 10 All worked OK. I put some information on it And now I can not use the left click on mouse to open Windows start icon on the task bar. the left click will open other apps and the right click works on the Microsoft icon to bring up...
  10. What Does This Icon By Desktop Shortcuts Mean?

What Does This Icon By Desktop Shortcuts Mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Whoevien20 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2lcem/what_does_this_icon_by_desktop_shortcuts_mean/