Windows 10: Windows Icons NOT SHOWING

Discus and support Windows Icons NOT SHOWING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I made the last Windows update, and that was probably the cause of the fact that there are no more icons on my computer see picture. I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BlueBerryy, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows Icons NOT SHOWING

Hi,

I made the last Windows update, and that was probably the cause of the fact that there are no more icons on my computer see picture.

I already tried to uninstall the new updates.

So there are no more icons on the desktop, in the file explorer and in software logos but with the settings and apps like Spotify that came from the Windows Store

PLEASE HELP !!! Windows Icons NOT SHOWING 83188eab-6931-4a2a-b5d5-5d0eecd7e768?upload=true.png

:)

BlueBerryy, Aug 1, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Windows Icons NOT SHOWING

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Icons NOT SHOWING

1. Windows Icons NOT SHOWING - Similar Threads - Icons SHOWING

2. Application icon not showing properly in search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application icon not showing properly in search: This issue is widespread and there's many posts on all manner of forums over the internet, and I've tired every single potential solution I can find to solve the issue but the problem persists. I'm trying to upload a photo here but it says failed every time no matter what the...
  3. Application icon not showing properly in search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application icon not showing properly in search: This issue is widespread and there's many posts on all manner of forums over the internet, and I've tired every single potential solution I can find to solve the issue but the problem persists. I'm trying to upload a photo here but it says failed every time no matter what the...
  4. Application icon not showing properly in search

in Cortana
  5. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  6. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  7. Windows Explorer Context Menu icons are not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Context Menu icons are not Showing: Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-context-menu-icons-are-not/a350ccea-e48f-4a68-bbeb-f2b1fbf569ba
  8. Windows Explorer Context Menu icons are not Showing

Windows Explorer Context Menu icons are not Showing: Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-context-menu-icons-are-not/a350ccea-e48f-4a68-bbeb-f2b1fbf569ba
  9. Windows Security Windows only shows Shield Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Windows only shows Shield Icon: Hi, I have uninstalled Bitdefender Total Security and am wanting to use Windows Security, how ever when I try to open the app I simply get a black screen with a shield icon. I have tried the following fixes:I have uninstalled Bitdefender appsI have repaired and reset the...
  10. Windows Security Windows only shows Shield Icon

Windows Security Windows only shows Shield Icon: Hi, I have uninstalled Bitdefender Total Security and am wanting to use Windows Security, how ever when I try to open the app I simply get a black screen with a shield icon. I have tried the following fixes:I have uninstalled Bitdefender appsI have repaired and reset the...