Windows 10: Windows Icons NOT SHOWING

Discus and support Windows Icons NOT SHOWING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I made the last Windows update, and that was probably the cause of the fact that there are no more icons on my computer see picture. I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BlueBerryy, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows Icons NOT SHOWING

Hi,

I made the last Windows update, and that was probably the cause of the fact that there are no more icons on my computer see picture.

I already tried to uninstall the new updates.

So there are no more icons on the desktop, in the file explorer and in software logos but with the settings and apps like Spotify that came from the Windows Store

PLEASE HELP !!! Windows Icons NOT SHOWING 83188eab-6931-4a2a-b5d5-5d0eecd7e768?upload=true.png

:)

BlueBerryy, Aug 1, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Windows Icons NOT SHOWING

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Icons NOT SHOWING

1. Windows Icons NOT SHOWING - Similar Threads - Icons SHOWING

2. Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons: Hello, I have a bit of an odd problem, which is purely cosmetic, yet very frustrating. My system tray apps (notification area, the right part of the taskbar) are almost always showing the icons of other installed apps (Even some that aren't currently running). In addition,...
  3. Teredo Adapter doesn't show up in Display Manager showing hidden Icons nor in Add Legacy...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo Adapter doesn't show up in Display Manager showing hidden Icons nor in Add Legacy...: Hello, I've been trying to play online in Forza Horizon 4, but I am blocked from playing online "Teredo is unable to qualify" [ATTACH] I have completed all the steps shown in the "Click here for more information page" shown below, and nothing works.[ATTACH] I have tried...
  4. My Picture files do not show the picture on the icon. windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Picture files do not show the picture on the icon. windows 10: what do I have to do to get my pictures subfolders to show picture, not icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-picture-files-do-not-show-the-picture-on-the/19de43a7-9684-4a90-b205-0aa23e17f7d9
  5. Windows settings shows blue screen with settings icon and then crashes

Windows settings shows blue screen with settings icon and then crashes: Windows Version 2004 OS Build 19041.421 I was trying to change some Personalization settings by right clicking the desktop and then clicking Personalize. When I do this a blue window opens with the settings icon in the middle which is generally what happens. However, a...
  6. DOSBox icon not showing up in the taskbar or properties window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DOSBox icon not showing up in the taskbar or properties window: This problem is only happening with DOSBox at the moment. I feel if it doesn't get resolved I may find other apps suffering the same problem. It was fine until one day it just started showing the generic document icon in the taskbar when I would run a game in DOSBox. I noted...
  7. "This PC" or File Explorer takes long time to show icons and drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "This PC" or File Explorer takes long time to show icons and drives: Good Day... I have HP Probook 450 G5 laptop, with Intel i7; 8GB Ram and 250GB SSD. in which I just recently formatted. It works perfectly fine at my home and when I use it one of my workplace it suddenly takes forever to open "This PC" folder. The odd thing is, other...
  8. Computer showing icons in task bar

Computer showing icons in task bar: [IMG]I will try and explain...all my folders have gone of the desktop. Everything i open comes in the task bar but nothing opens on the screen? I dont know if its had an upgrade? It was ok one minute the next this happened....I cant do a system restore or anything as it wont...
  9. Show/Hide Desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show/Hide Desktop icons: Is there a keyboard shortcut to hide or show desktop icons? submitted by /u/Deathpact231 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i193tb/showhide_desktop_icons/
  10. Strange network problem. This symbol shows up in my network status, and I have no icon for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange network problem. This symbol shows up in my network status, and I have no icon for...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Sir_Natas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i06c9j/strange_network_problem_this_symbol_shows_up_in/