Windows 10: windows ID education licence key

Discus and support windows ID education licence key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am a school bursar and have been given some laptops by the local authority for our vulnerable children. Our IT department need a windows ID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Amanda Peacey, Nov 26, 2020.

1. windows ID education licence key

I am a school bursar and have been given some laptops by the local authority for our vulnerable children. Our IT department need a windows ID education licence to get them set up. Apparently this is free for schools, where can we get this information?

:)

Amanda Peacey, Nov 26, 2020

2. Education licence

I'm a high school student and I'm trying to get my hands on a windows 10 education licence how would I go about this

AndrewMiddendorff, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Licence issues (Home / Pro Education)

I bought a copy of Windows 10 Home from Amazon
    LINK
    last year but I have only just used it.

When I installed Windows from the USB stick during the install I was asked for the key. I used the one from the licence and it was refused. I continued with the install and once done I entered the key "activation" section of Settings.

The key was accepted but instead of it being for Home it is for Pro Education. Windows upgraded it's self to Pro Education.

The packaging and licence along with the USB key looks legit, have I been sold a duff copy of Windows?

PendragonUK, Nov 26, 2020
  4. kps-uk Win User

windows ID education licence key

Reinstalling Windows 10 without a licence key

Hi,

I have a 10 year old laptop which originally was running Windows Vista. Due to the manufacturer date of the laptop, I was entitled to the free upgrade to Windows 7, which I kept until the roll-out of the Windows 10 upgrade. When my laptop upgraded to Windows
    10, I did not pay for the upgrade and did not receive a licence key.

1. If I go to the Windows 10 download tool and select install with the 'keep Nothing during the upgrade' option, will I require a licence key?
    2. Can I build the laptop from scratch if it was originally a Visa machine or will I need to step from Vista to 8.1 to 10?
    Regards

Keith

kps-uk, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

windows ID education licence key

1. windows ID education licence key - Similar Threads - education licence key

2. Windows 11 change education licence to home licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 change education licence to home licence: Hi,A few years ago whilst I was at university I bought a windows 10 education licence and installed it on my custom PC. I then upgraded to Windows 11.Recently, I was having lots of issues with Windows and BSOD so I reinstalled windows, before uninstalling I checked the...
  3. Windows 11 change education licence to home licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 change education licence to home licence: Hi,A few years ago whilst I was at university I bought a windows 10 education licence and installed it on my custom PC. I then upgraded to Windows 11.Recently, I was having lots of issues with Windows and BSOD so I reinstalled windows, before uninstalling I checked the...
  4. Windows licence key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows licence key: Hi guys,I'm having problems activating my license on the PC. I changed motherboard and CPU, and the key that I have doesn't work because of the hardware change. can I do anything about it?...
  5. Windows licence key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licence key: Hi guys,I'm having problems activating my license on the PC. I changed motherboard and CPU, and the key that I have doesn't work because of the hardware change. can I do anything about it?...
  6. Windows licence key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Licence key

Licence key: Hello community, I am trying to find out if there is a way I can get my old windows 10 home key from my dead laptop the hard drives and ram corrupt and couldn't even get past the bios, it's now taken apart and used for parts. so I can use it in my newly built desktop rather...
  8. Licence Key

Licence Key: I want to ask, my laptop's hard disk got damaged and after exchanged it my window has not been activated (originally was digital activation). So, i wonder if i can got it activated and if i can, can i know how ? Btw, I also dont remember my account since i never took serious...
  9. Education licence

Education licence: I'm a high school student and I'm trying to get my hands on a windows 10 education licence how would I go about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/education-licence/7b7c5f41-964d-4c8b-a2ca-a4ee8e711725"
  10. licence key

licence key: Hi there, I recently got my motherboard upgraded for my son for gaming and the technician reinstalled windows 10 but now asking for licence key again?? I done as much reading as I can and turns out hes installed pro instead of home (which I still have key for) I have tried...