Windows 10: windows id

Discus and support windows id in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; ya i threw out the box that protects the thumb drive so is it possible to recover my windows id. I can give all proof of buying down to the thumb drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NebSteele, Oct 30, 2020.

1. NebSteele Win User

windows id

ya i threw out the box that protects the thumb drive so is it possible to recover my windows id. I can give all proof of buying down to the thumb drive id

:)

NebSteele, Oct 30, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, Oct 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows id

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

windows id