Windows 10: Windows IE Keeps Opening Randomly With Mixer.com

Discus and support Windows IE Keeps Opening Randomly With Mixer.com in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm using Firefox in general, but have IE installed through Windows 10. Whenever the laptop goes into snooze or I run startup, IE keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SoBouquets, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Windows IE Keeps Opening Randomly With Mixer.com

Hi all,

I'm using Firefox in general, but have IE installed through Windows 10. Whenever the laptop goes into snooze or I run startup, IE keeps opening up on Mixer.com with adverts on it. I'm a small business in Birmingham, UK and need my laptop for taking orders - trouble is I keep having to close the browser back down each time I use the laptop and it's starting to get a bit tedious.

I've gone in to Windows Programs to switch on/off auto start, but it doesn't make a hoot of a difference.

Ran my Avast, not finding a thing.

Any clues would be great.... thanks in advance.

Darren

:)

SoBouquets, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Mar 30, 2019
  3. volume mixer in taskbar in WIndows 10

Hi Caroline,

The requirement of pinning Volume mixer to the taskbar is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can view Volume mixer from the volume control icon located in the system tray.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you not able to see volume icon or the volume mixer on the computer?

• If volume icon, have you enabled the option to show in the system tray?

If you want to view Volume mixer on the PC and have enabled volume icon on the system tray, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Right click on the volume icon and select
      Open Volume Mixer
      from the context menu.

• Check if the window is accessible on the computer.

Note: The option to pin Volume mixer to the taskbar is not currently available on the computer.

Write to us with the status of pinning Volume mixer on taskbar in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Windows IE Keeps Opening Randomly With Mixer.com

HELP! Firefox keeps randomly switching windows.

Every time I open a new window link from a current window, the new window will pop up like normal.

But after I click on anything inside the new window, Firefox randomly switches to the previous window and I have to reclick the new window to get it back.

How do I fix this? I don't want it to keep switching back to the old window when I've already opened a new one.

I'm using the latest Firefox build 23.0.1, fresh install with Windows 7 64 bit

acuriousman2, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows IE Keeps Opening Randomly With Mixer.com

1. Windows IE Keeps Opening Randomly With Mixer.com - Similar Threads - Keeps Opening Randomly

2. Windows 10 services keeps opening in IE-browse instead of app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 services keeps opening in IE-browse instead of app: Windows 10 services keeps opening in IE-browser instead of app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-services-keeps-opening-in-ie-browse/aac09108-30a8-4ab7-9681-a46e50fee018
  3. volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random: for some reason volume mixer lowers and raises the volume and is anoying please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer-keeps-increasing-and-decreasing/4fb7a837-dba4-46dc-91cb-d528296fea4d
  4. volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random: for some reason volume mixer lowers and raises the volume and is anoying please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer-keeps-increasing-and-decreasing/4fb7a837-dba4-46dc-91cb-d528296fea4d
  5. Powershell keeps opening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell keeps opening randomly.: Powershell keeps opening and closing randomly. It's super annoying when I'm trying to play a game and it tabs out of my game because of powershell. How can I stop this....
  6. Powershell keeps opening randomly.

Powershell keeps opening randomly.: Powershell keeps opening and closing randomly. It's super annoying when I'm trying to play a game and it tabs out of my game because of powershell. How can I stop this....
  7. Powershell keeps opening randomly.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows volume mixer keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows volume mixer keeps resetting: i had bought 3 gaming laptops before including this one. but 2 of them had no problem with volume mixer. now my current laptop legion 5 pro always resets the volume mixer to max EVERYTIME I CLOSE AN APP. now ive upgraded to windows 11 yet the problem remains. i also have...
  9. Windows volume mixer keeps resetting

Windows volume mixer keeps resetting: i had bought 3 gaming laptops before including this one. but 2 of them had no problem with volume mixer. now my current laptop legion 5 pro always resets the volume mixer to max EVERYTIME I CLOSE AN APP. now ive upgraded to windows 11 yet the problem remains. i also have...
  10. Com+ Applications will not open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Com+ Applications will not open.: When I select Com+ Applications in Component Services a window pops up titled "Catalog Error" saying "You do not have permissions to perform the requested action. If security is enabled on the System Application of the target computer make sure you are included in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is mixer opening up

2. mixer.com keeps popping up on my screen

3. why does ninja mixer keep popping up

4. mixer keeps popping up,
  5. mixer.com virus,
  6. what is mixer.com that keeps opening first,
  7. why mixer.com comes up on explorer,
  8. why is mixer.com loading at startup,
  9. how do i stop mixer from popping up,
  10. mixer.com keeps popping up,
  11. mixer opening microsoft edge,