Windows 10: Windows Image Acquisition High CPU and Disk usage

Discus and support Windows Image Acquisition High CPU and Disk usage in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows Image Acquisition is the driver model which is responsible for communication between the system and graphics hardware. At times it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 11, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows Image Acquisition High CPU and Disk usage

Windows Image Acquisition High CPU and Disk usage Restart-Windows-Image-Acquisition-service-100x100.png
    Windows Image Acquisition is the driver model which is responsible for communication between the system and graphics hardware. At times it causes high Disk & CPU usage in Windows 10 systems, thereby slowing it down. This post will help you [...]

This post Windows Image Acquisition High CPU and Disk usage is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 11, 2018
  2. lx07 Win User

Windows Image Acquisition process - high CPU usage

I have this service running on a clean install of Windows 10 - it is set to automatic.

Do you have a scanner or external camera you want to plug in? If not as a workaround you could stop it and set it to manual in services.msc. I just tested it and my built in webcam still works with it stopped.

Windows Image Acquisition High CPU and Disk usage [​IMG]

3. High CPU Usage and High Disk Usage on Windows 8.

Hello, i've got problem with Windows 8. Yesterday, i've installed cleaned Windows 8, and i've got High CPU Usage and High Disk Usage. How can i fix this problem?

Extremor200, Nov 11, 2018
  4. fadi Win User

High cpu and disk usage

after updating the wifi driver it seems that it's now normal.

This is sample from windows update there is a very long list and I didn't notice any update failure.

Thema:

1. Windows Image Acquisition High CPU and Disk usage - Similar Threads - Image Acquisition High

2. High CPU & Disk Space Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU & Disk Space Usage: Hello Microsoft Community.Hoping to get some help to troubleshoot some issues I've had with my laptop for a while now.Primary pain point is that the computer boots and runs extremely slowly. This has been the case for a long time. CPU and/or Disk tend to run at 100%. I'm...
  3. Windows Image Acquisition High CPU useage - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Image Acquisition High CPU useage - Windows 10: WIA is using up to 17% of my CPU usage and it gets stuck doing so and therefore my HP laptop fan never turns off. I've stopped the process using task manager but then it eventually starts running again. Also, obviously when I stop it , I can no longer use my Epson es-400ii...
  4. Windows Image Acquisition High CPU useage - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Image Acquisition High CPU useage - Windows 10: WIA is using up to 17% of my CPU usage and it gets stuck doing so and therefore my HP laptop fan never turns off. I've stopped the process using task manager but then it eventually starts running again. Also, obviously when I stop it , I can no longer use my Epson es-400ii...
  5. Windows Image Acquisition High CPU useage - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. high CPU and disk usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high CPU and disk usage: My laptop has been with this problem for days in which sometimes the programs do not respondor they take a long time to respondI already restored windows and I still have the same problemthe cpu reaches 70%and disk 100%...
  7. High CPU and Disk usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High CPU and Disk usage.: My 3 year old PC suffers from high CPU and Disk usage. If one is normal the other goes up to %100. This continues for more than a year. I cleaned my PC, changed the thermal cooler of the CPU, resetted the whole system but still couldn't get rid of the problem. The weird...
  8. CPU/DISK high Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU/DISK high Usage: hello guys, I have a Laptop MSI GL72 6QD since 2 days ago i started having some problems with high usage of cpu/disk/gpu more than as the usual. the game i used to play is a mmo but it just started happening from nowhere . [ATTACH]...
  9. High cpu and disk usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High cpu and disk usage: Hi everyone I have an old Acer laptop. It has the issue of consuming high levels of disk and CPU when applications are running. I tried to do windows 10 reset, but the issue still exist. Thanks in advance 82730
  10. Windows Image Acquisition process - high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Image Acquisition process - high CPU usage: Hello, from some reason, a process called "Windows Image Acquisition (WIA), which I've never seen before is running and using about 30% CPU. I read in MSDN that "Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) is the still image acquisition platform in the Windows family of operating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone Windows Image Acquisition