Windows 10: Windows Image Aquisition Wont Quit

Discus and support Windows Image Aquisition Wont Quit in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right thread for this but saw no other options for my sepcific problem. My laptop was reving and so looked in task manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ding dong, Jan 8, 2016.

1. ding dong Win User

Windows Image Aquisition Wont Quit

Not sure if this is the right thread for this but saw no other options for my sepcific problem.

My laptop was reving and so looked in task manager to fins this Windows Image Aquisition Service using the CPU.

Went into services and changed it to manual.

Engine still revving,

Shut down pc and turned back on.......engine begins revving again.......

Task manager says "no processes running?

Turned internet off.... no difference...still revving?
    Windows Image Aquisition Wont Quit [​IMG]

:)

ding dong, Jan 8, 2016

2. AGPS N95

But is your aquisition faster without it. I would say not.

sapporobaby, Jan 8, 2016
  3. E71 and GPS performance on different versions

Looks like my table wasn't well presented. Check it below:

Using Garmin XT 5.00 E71-2 E71-3

Signal Aquisition 15-120 sec 5-20 sec

Signal Sensitivity fair excelent

Using Google Maps E71-2 E71-3

Signal Aquisition 10-20 sec 3-5 sec

Signal Sensitivity fair excelent

hricardo---01, Jan 8, 2016
  4. ding dong Win User

Update:

I set the service to Manual and even after reboot it still continues on operating?

ding dong, Jan 8, 2016
  5. lifetec Win User
    Do no think this kind of reaction will help your problem get solved.

But have you devices like scanner, camera, Phone etc. attached to your system. Remove them what happens then.

lifetec, Jan 10, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Your thread isn't related to bluescreen problems which is why I didn't respond.

7. ding dong Win User
    Lol...... too late.....I removed this forum as a help in my favourites...bye....

ding dong, Jan 10, 2016
  8. b1rd Win User

Hey ding dong-

I'm not sure if this is something that might offer some help, as it was posted for Win-7, but I wanted to post it anyhow. My guess is that it will still work with 10. (Moreover, the reg hacks)
    Start/Stop Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service

b1rd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Image Aquisition Wont Quit - Similar Threads - Image Aquisition Wont

2. cloned image wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cloned image wont boot: Hi,so a lot of 'mea culpa's' here - i know I have done a few things wrong and really should have created a boot disk/recovery disk..... but i didn't.i used macrium reflect to create an image of my hard drive - then restored this image to a new drive .however i messed up and...
  3. cloned image wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cloned image wont boot: Hi,so a lot of 'mea culpa's' here - i know I have done a few things wrong and really should have created a boot disk/recovery disk..... but i didn't.i used macrium reflect to create an image of my hard drive - then restored this image to a new drive .however i messed up and...
  4. cloned image wont boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Black screen that wont quit

Black screen that wont quit: Basically my parents all in one stopped working. It would turn on but then it would show a black screen but the mouse still worked. Looked up the problem, tried the easier solutions to no avail. Decided to just go ahead reset it. EPIC FAIL. It said that it was incomplete....
  6. Windows Quit Updating

Windows Quit Updating: My computer won't update anymore. Its last update was 11-17-2019. I manually queued the "check for updates" today and it ran for approx. half an hour and never did anything. I queued the windows update trouble shooter and it did the same thing. It just runs continuously never...
  7. my windows aquisition just stops running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my windows aquisition just stops running: I have continuously restarted my windows acquisition and it is always shutting itself off. I tried getting my epson et 2500 scan program to work but it wont because the acquisition wont stay running...
  8. MSN EDGE WONT SAVE IMAGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSN EDGE WONT SAVE IMAGE: MSN EDGE CANNOT SAVE IMAGE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-edge-wont-save-image/f7f45a6d-2a23-475b-ba65-804efd09e128"
  9. Images on Skype conversation wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images on Skype conversation wont open: [img] This dialog keeps asking me every time even if I uncheck the box underneath. Any idea? 122046
  10. Not quite booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not quite booting: Hi I moved my (switched on) laptop to another room today. When I arrived at the other end, the screen was blank (no problem so far, sometimse I squeeze the power button by mistake and put it into 'hibernate'.) Tried to turn it back on but the power button had...