Windows 10: Windows Image Backup Tool

Discus and support Windows Image Backup Tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello community, I'm looking for windows 10 Backup and restore tool please advice me which is the best tool for backup and restore. Kind regards,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohammed Younus1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Windows Image Backup Tool

Hello community,

I'm looking for windows 10 Backup and restore tool please advice me which is the best tool for backup and restore.

Kind regards,

:)

Mohammed Younus1, Nov 7, 2019

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Geekoid Win User
    Using network hard drive for backup

It depends what sort of backup you want to do. If you're happy just backing up regular files, then there are a bazillion (really, that many!) different bits of freeware to do that. There is a good list here:

Download Back Up Tools for Windows - MajorGeeks

and pretty much all of them can do network backups. Some even have fancy options like encryption. Really, the most useful thing is just being able to schedule them and know they ran OK.

You may also want to make a system image backup too, and you'll find that software in the very same list.

I don't have Windows 8 as yet, so I'm afraid I can't suggest any for that platform. Personally, I use Clonezilla for image backups.

Geekoid, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Windows Image Backup Tool

Automatic image backups?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you refer the below link to check if it helps you in backing up the files.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-back-up-your-files

Also check with the Image backup option in Windows 10.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Control Panel.
    • Select Backup and restore and left pane select
      Create a system Image.
    • Follow the on screen steps and check.
    For any reason you need a backup of your Operating system then you can check with
    creating Windows ISO USB/Disk check the below link.

Windows 10 ISO disc/USB by creating a Media Creation Tool.

Windows 10:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows Image Backup Tool

1. Windows Image Backup Tool - Similar Threads - Image Backup Tool

2. image backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    image backup: Can i use a sata hard drive to make a image of my win 11 computer that has a ssd indtalled then use the sata hard drive to restore the ssd if needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-backup/96d56eff-828e-440f-8a87-9531fc87921f
  3. image backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    image backup: Can i use a sata hard drive to make a image of my win 11 computer that has a ssd indtalled then use the sata hard drive to restore the ssd if needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-backup/96d56eff-828e-440f-8a87-9531fc87921f
  4. Drive Imaging problems -- Acronis vs W10 backup tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive Imaging problems -- Acronis vs W10 backup tool: Acronis Problems.I have been having file-system corruption problems with Acronis True Image's "Linux Rescue Media" when restoring partitions.The partitions that get restored end up with a slightly corrupt NTFS records. Sometimes this is only evident after seeing driver...
  5. Drive Imaging problems -- Acronis vs W10 backup tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive Imaging problems -- Acronis vs W10 backup tool: Acronis Problems.I have been having file-system corruption problems with Acronis True Image's "Linux Rescue Media" when restoring partitions.The partitions that get restored end up with a slightly corrupt NTFS records. Sometimes this is only evident after seeing driver...
  6. Windows Image Backup

Windows Image Backup: Hello,I was creating widows image backup and at the end it says:The backup failed. New bad clusters were found on the source volume. These clusters were not backed up.what should i do and the shrink space is 8GbOs info:Windows 10 Home 20h1Any solutions and can i use that...
  7. Image Backup

Image Backup: I Am Trying To Make A Windows Image Backup. I Have 3 Drives, CSSD System Drive, DSSD Games And EHDD Storage, When I Try To Make An Image It counts C And E As System Drives Almost 600 GB. I Cant Find Any Way To Unselect Drive E Help. I Have Attached A Screenshot THX[IMG]...
  8. Windows image backup

Windows image backup: I had made a system backup, but it do not working. Probably I made something wrong, making changes in several partitions between backup been made and now. I need to delete this backup file but system do not allow this intention....
  9. Please state your disk imaging/backup tool preference

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Please state your disk imaging/backup tool preference: In my short time here, I have noted many members seem to like Macrium Reflect, but I know there are other tools out there for disk imaging and backup. I currently use the disk image creator available in Control Panel -> System and Security -> Backup and Restore, but I...
  10. image backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    image backup?: Your're welcome. Now make an image backup of your system so you can always recover to a fully functional computer. image backup? you mean iso? and how? 50301