Windows 10: windows image viewer loading jpegs slow

Discus and support windows image viewer loading jpegs slow in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; loading pngs of the same resolution is almost instant while jpgs show on lower res for a few seconds until they finally reach full res. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/daniel208, Oct 29, 2019.

1. windows image viewer loading jpegs slow

loading pngs of the same resolution is almost instant while jpgs show on lower res for a few seconds until they finally reach full res. Is there anything I can do to improve jpeg loading?

submitted by /u/daniel208
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/daniel208, Oct 29, 2019

2. JPEG image viewer issue in windows 10

Orignal title:timyer

I have issues with the JPEG image viewer that is part of Windows 10. First no matter what I try, push, drag, etc. nothing seems to bring up full screen as in Windows 7. Second, the slide show feature only seems to be able to image 30 or more so images
    in a file containing many more. It scans those 30 or so than goes back to the beginning of the list. I really would like to retrieve the Windows 7 viewer but cannot find it in the "Windows Old" files. Does Microsoft produce a viewer better than the default
    in Windows 10?

timothymyer, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 29, 2019
  4. mariam42 Win User

windows image viewer loading jpegs slow

JPEG image viewer issue in windows 10

One word KrojamSoft PhotoViewerPro I've been using it for some time and I have over 20,000 photos to deal with.

mariam42, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

windows image viewer loading jpegs slow

1. windows image viewer loading jpegs slow - Similar Threads - image viewer loading

2. Windows Photo Viewer supports Motion JPEG

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Photo Viewer supports Motion JPEG: I just accidentally discovered that the Windows Photo Viewer (version 2023.11110.29003.0) can play videos of my Motion JPEGs that I shot with my smartphone. This feature seems to be fairly new and I've been missing it as it improves the desktop photo experience a lot. Simply...
  3. jpeg image icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpeg image icon: Microsoft recently made several unannounced changes to my computer. My jpeg icons no longer show the actual image. This is so frustrating! Does anyone know how I can get the images to show?...
  4. jpeg image icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpeg image icon: Microsoft recently made several unannounced changes to my computer. My jpeg icons no longer show the actual image. This is so frustrating! Does anyone know how I can get the images to show?...
  5. jpeg image icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. JPEG images

JPEG images: how do I select images out of a group and put into a separate file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-images/6197aeec-e50e-4827-b517-ad338449bd40
  7. Windows 10 and .jpg/jpeg images

Windows 10 and .jpg/jpeg images: I am having problems with pulling a .jpg/jpeg image into my Janome Digitizer Embroidery program. All answers to the problem that I have read says to reset Microsoft Photo App. It mentions that "app data will be gone" or something to that effect. Does this mean I will lose...
  8. image viewer

image viewer: Hi, the default Microsoft image viewer ("Photos") in Windows 10 is ridiculously heavy. How can i use the default image viewer from Windows 7 in Windows 10? Please help. Thanks!...
  9. JPEG image to pdf

JPEG image to pdf: Hello. some time ago I had a piece of software that would convert a photo into a pdf. Bu the trick was it would allow me to resize the image to a larger size maybe print the image onto four or eight sheets of a4 paper then able to cut and join the four pieces together to make...
  10. Need jpg/jpeg viewer/editor

Need jpg/jpeg viewer/editor: Hi guys. Need something again. Right now, I had to download about a dozen charts for my wife. Cake pan conversions, ingredient substitutions, volume measurements, etc. These are all in a vertical format. I need a viewer that will let me see the entire chart, with a lot of...