Windows 10: Windows important features not responding

Discus and support Windows important features not responding in Cortana to solve the problem; After installing and uninstalling third-party software, some features in my windows stopped working. Windows start, windows search, windows explorer... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by EswarS, Aug 5, 2020.

1. EswarS Win User

Windows important features not responding

After installing and uninstalling third-party software, some features in my windows stopped working. Windows start, windows search, windows explorer quick search, and sound volume bar are suddenly not working. How do I rectify this? I have tried a lot of solutions posted online. None of them worked. Solutions I tried are

1. Restart window explorer
    2. sfc /scannow return "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."
    3. Also, the end task of SeachUI.exe in task manager.
    4. Updated windows

None of these worked. Please help.

:)

EswarS, Aug 5, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 5, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows important features not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Windows important features not responding

Fake Java Update pop-up appearing on Windows 10.

Hello James,

Thank you for responding quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply:

• Did you go through the link suggested in the above post?
    • Which part of the steps are you unable to carry out?

The article shared above lists the steps in a user friendly manner. I suggest you to go through the steps from the link above and write to us for with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows important features not responding

1. Windows important features not responding - Similar Threads - important features responding

2. Windows Taskbar Covering Important Document Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Taskbar Covering Important Document Features: I have the Windows Task Bar at the bottom of my screen.Historically, it never interfered with my programs.However, I must have hit something so that now it hides the bottom scroll bar in Excel and other important features of other applications. How do I change that so I can...
  3. Windows Taskbar Covering Important Document Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Taskbar Covering Important Document Features: I have the Windows Task Bar at the bottom of my screen.Historically, it never interfered with my programs.However, I must have hit something so that now it hides the bottom scroll bar in Excel and other important features of other applications. How do I change that so I can...
  4. My family features is taking too long to respond

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My family features is taking too long to respond: I was approving a request but once it was approved it was not shown on the child's device. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-family-features-is-taking-too-long-to-respond/67a4113e-b4a3-4d4c-9968-9b062b60e0ed
  5. Apps and features not responding after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps and features not responding after update: Hi, my computer is a Windows 10 Education Retail. Recently, I installed an update, and it looks different with a new default desktop background and the Cortana feature. After this update was finished and installed, some apps I have and some features such as Start, Action...
  6. Windows 10 2004 KB4571756 breaks important windows features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 KB4571756 breaks important windows features: there are widespread reports of the latest update causing wsl to break, giving an endpoint error. but it apparently also breaks windows sandbox as well. also, windows defender application guard is nonfunctional. I haven't tested Hyper-V yet, but given that all the things that...
  7. Photo import is different after update and features not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo import is different after update and features not working: After last update of Windows, I noted that Photo import had different look. It "imports" pics but then unfortunately the new options to select what to import do not work. It shows "None", with no photos selected, and the other options "only since last import" and "all" are...
  8. Important features in Word are not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Important features in Word are not available: I am using Word 2016. I have a problem with some of the important features like ordinal, swash, fraction, capital spacing, slashed zero because they are not available...
  9. Can't access my Settings and many other important features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access my Settings and many other important features: Hi, I've been having issues with my Windows 10 for some time now and have tried many different ways to try to fix the problem but they never work so I am hoping you can help me out! 1. The windows button in the bottom left does not work unless I right click on it. 2. Most...
  10. Three important security features arriving with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Three important security features arriving with Windows 10: [img] Fewer weak points Brenden Vaughan, a threat research manager at Webroot, says it's a big step in reducing security threats. "With the release of Windows 10, Microsoft is introducing a number of security improvements that should make the world of computing a...