Windows 10: Windows Importer Bug?

Discus and support Windows Importer Bug? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok so I have this thing where I have a bunch of files. However, it doesnt show any of the programs-just the files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jörf Thurmsgrimst, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Windows Importer Bug?

Ok so I have this thing where I have a bunch of files. However, it doesnt show any of the programs-just the files.

:)

Jörf Thurmsgrimst, Mar 29, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 29, 2019
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Windows Importer Bug?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows Importer Bug?

1. Windows Importer Bug? - Similar Threads - Importer Bug

2. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  3. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  4. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?: Microsoft expects everyone to move to a media player that: cannot add album art or edit details of FLAC files WMP can, remove specific albums or songs from your library WMP can, or edit details of multiple songs at a time WMP can??Why exactly is Microsoft forcing a media...
  6. *IMPORTANT* - 'SysListView32'/ 'Listview' Bug Coming Back or Not Solved??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    *IMPORTANT* - 'SysListView32'/ 'Listview' Bug Coming Back or Not Solved??: Hi Microsoft My system: -Windows 10 version 1909 18363.778 32bit The bug in this below thread is COMING BACK or Not Solved Before??...
  7. *IMPORTANT* - 'SysListView32'/ 'Listview' Bug

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    *IMPORTANT* - 'SysListView32'/ 'Listview' Bug: Hi Microsoft My system: -Windows 10 version 1909 18363.778 32bit -Visual Basic 6 After coding something related to "listview" on VB6, with the code like this: ---------- Private Declare Function SetWindowLong Lib "user32" Alias "SetWindowLongA" ByVal hwnd As Long,...
  8. Windows 10, Version 1809 - January 2019 upgrade has important bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, Version 1809 - January 2019 upgrade has important bugs: Hello, We are using Windows 10 for a long time now and we never had serious bugs or issues with the OS but since the latest upgrade in January Build number: Windows 10, Version 1809. Multiple of our computers get bluescreens and hang randomly on low tasks all our systems run...
  9. Windows 10 January 2019 has important bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 January 2019 has important bugs: Hello, We are using Windows 10 for a long time now and we never had serious bugs or issues with the OS but since the latest upgrade in January Build number: Windows 10, Version 1809. Multiple of our computers get bluescreens and hang randomly on low tasks all our systems run...
  10. Chrome Bug: Unable to Import Bookmaks from HTML File?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Bug: Unable to Import Bookmaks from HTML File?: Hi Everyone... I just found this forum in a search attempt to resolve this issue, so any input will be much appreciated. I have recently upgraded to a Windows 10 computer and transferred all my important data (docs, pictures, music, software) to this computer from an...