Windows 10: Windows impossible to fix

Discus and support Windows impossible to fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently I tried using a program that seems to use .NET Framework 3.5 and it kept crashing, so I tried disabling .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Novakaine, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Novakaine Win User

Windows impossible to fix

So recently I tried using a program that seems to use .NET Framework 3.5 and it kept crashing, so I tried disabling .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows features and tried to reinstall it to see if the issue could be fixed. It turn out windows can't do that, I get error 0x800705AA.
    I search for a solution and as expected, I am told that it could be corrupt files. I decide to try sfc and dskchk commands in command prompt to see if I can repair any corrupt files, but when I try sfc/scannow, I get prompted with "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation."
    When I try dskchk and restart my computer, it says "Scanning and Repairing C:\" for about 3 seconds and boots like normal and doesn't actually repair anything.
    So another solution was DISM, and this also failed. I tried every command I could find online and all of them return with a progress bar of 3.8% followed by an error code 1450 that reads "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service."
    Then, I noticed that my system isn't up to date, so I tried updating via settings, another 0x800705AA error on every download. I tried using the Media Creation Tool on a flash drive to try and upgrade install. At first it said that windows couldn't find enough space which didnt make sense, I have over 500GB free on my SSD but after words, it DID start to install, but crashed at around 55% and prompted me with a windows saying it failed to install the update. I used the same flash drive to boot into recovery and use the startup repair, it also failed to repair.
    It is worth noting that I have also tried to boot into safemode, but when going to the boot options tab in msconfig, it doesn't show a single OS.

I have tried what seems to be every possible solution to this problem, My windows is clearly corrupted, but I DO NOT want to perform a clean install of windows as I have many files and installations that would be an absolute pain to restore. Many programs install files to different folders like %appdata% and other folders I may not even be aware of, so I cant copy the files and expect them to work.
    Is there ANY solution to this issue?

:)

Novakaine, Feb 22, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 22, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows impossible to fix - Similar Threads - impossible fix

2. My windows is impossible to Reset, How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows is impossible to Reset, How to fix it?: I have been trying to reset my computer all day, but I keep encountering an error message that says ‘There was a problem resetting your PC.’ I also tried using the media creation tool, but it gave me another error message: ‘Setup couldn’t start properly. Please reboot your PC...
  3. My windows is impossible to Reset, How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is impossible to Reset, How to fix it?: I have been trying to reset my computer all day, but I keep encountering an error message that says ‘There was a problem resetting your PC.’ I also tried using the media creation tool, but it gave me another error message: ‘Setup couldn’t start properly. Please reboot your PC...
  4. My windows is impossible to Reset, How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???: Every single time I attempt to install any game from the Microsoft store that is over 1GB it fails to download before going to 0 b/s download for hours on end. And every single time the download fails. I have tried everything including reseting the xbox and microsoft store...
  6. How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???: Every single time I attempt to install any game from the Microsoft store that is over 1GB it fails to download before going to 0 b/s download for hours on end. And every single time the download fails. I have tried everything including reseting the xbox and microsoft store...
  7. How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why are installs and fixes IMPOSSIBLE??????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are installs and fixes IMPOSSIBLE??????: After EVERY single update, computers have major issues. WHY? After installing programs, every single computer has issues. Corrupt files, bad starts etc. So the solution is some convoluted scheme to create fake CD drives for ISO files - which you shouldn't even need. WHY IS...
  9. The issue that is impossible to fix - I've tried everything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The issue that is impossible to fix - I've tried everything...: The issue I'm talking about is about the Explorer address bar always loading and never fully finishing, alongside thumbnails not appearing (partially only on some files) or Explorer simply saying "Loading..." and not showing anything at all. I've had this issue for years -...
  10. Anyone know how to fix this really annoying visual bug which makes it impossible to see the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix this really annoying visual bug which makes it impossible to see the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/McJota55 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lj2xoa/anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_really_annoying/