Windows 10: Windows in my computer, doing as it wishes. WHAT IS THIS?

Discus and support Windows in my computer, doing as it wishes. WHAT IS THIS? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been using Windows since I began computing. I also have a home studio, which requires computing power, to operate efficiently. When I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimRickard, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Windows in my computer, doing as it wishes. WHAT IS THIS?

I've been using Windows since I began computing. I also have a home studio, which requires computing power, to operate efficiently. When I have latency, I get "POPS!" and "SNAPS!" and other wonderful noises, that DESTROY Hours & Hours of hard work. Now, I spent over a YEAR, going through Windows, and finding out what I could turn off, what I could not, etc, and created a video of this, to help other Home Studio professionals/amateurs, solve their latency problems too. And it was working. Extremely well. But you see, I guess Microsoft wants to be in CONTROL, of OUR computers. I used to go i

:)

TimRickard, Jul 22, 2021
  2. wolf2009 Win User

What to do in Ubuntu ?

I'm new to this Linux and its variants.

For the first time I'm stepping out of coziness of Windows . What do you guys use Linux for ?

Also I'm in college, will be doing Computer Science Engineering (Programming) . Anything to learn you guys can suggest ?

Already know a bit of C++, Photoshop.

wolf2009, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows in my computer, doing as it wishes. WHAT IS THIS?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows in my computer, doing as it wishes. WHAT IS THIS?

1. Windows in my computer, doing as it wishes. WHAT IS THIS? - Similar Threads - computer doing wishes

2. what to do if my computer has a poltergeist in it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what to do if my computer has a poltergeist in it?: so basically i was doing my homework and then my mouse started opening TONS of yiff.. the heck? how do i stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-computer-has-a-poltergeist-in-it/a266b672-48c2-4161-8e8d-5bff8f035c9f
  3. What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!: You're last unsolicited update today DELETED all of my file folders on This PC. I only have access to One Drive or Quick Access now and most of my things are missing....
  4. What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!

What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!: You're last unsolicited update today DELETED all of my file folders on This PC. I only have access to One Drive or Quick Access now and most of my things are missing....
  5. good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...: Good dayI have DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 but have decided that I DO NOT wish to install itHELP - what do I doviv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-i-have-downloaded-windows-11-but-do-not/d08b9c08-64aa-4208-a954-b73ed84b1223
  6. good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...: Good dayI have DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 but have decided that I DO NOT wish to install itHELP - what do I doviv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-i-have-downloaded-windows-11-but-do-not/d08b9c08-64aa-4208-a954-b73ed84b1223
  7. good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...

8. Uhhhh what is my computer doing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uhhhh what is my computer doing?: IDK if my ram card is going bad or not because my computer screen has been going black and it's hard to get work done with it doing this. My ram card is 8.8 megabytes. Everything I have downloaded is Mediabang paint pro (38.6 mb) Discord (58.5 mb) Audacity (21.3 mb) Microsoft...
  9. What's my computer doing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's my computer doing?: If my computer is idle for even a minute I can hear the drive working - as a read/write cycle is taking place - and stops the moment I move the mouse . It almost feels like I'm catching someone with their hand in the cookie jar. [ATTACH] This happens regardless of what...
  10. How do I view my wish list?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I view my wish list?: Greetings, I've clicked on the wish list (heart) icon to add an app to my wish list. How can I view my wish list? When I go back to the same app, it shows as not being added to my wish list. Thanks, Shane....