Windows 10: Windows inactivating itself after Reset this PC

Discus and support Windows inactivating itself after Reset this PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I need help re-activating Windows 11 Home after Reset this PC unactivated my Computer and now it says that my computer is not activated.Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joshua Grossman, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Windows inactivating itself after Reset this PC

Hello,I need help re-activating Windows 11 Home after Reset this PC unactivated my Computer and now it says that my computer is not activated.Can someone please help me.Thanks, Joshua

:)

Joshua Grossman, Jan 25, 2023
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jan 25, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Windows inactivating itself after Reset this PC

Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Windows inactivating itself after Reset this PC

1. Windows inactivating itself after Reset this PC - Similar Threads - inactivating itself Reset

2. PC that resets itself to a previous version."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC that resets itself to a previous version.": Hi everyone, Yesterday, my PC was in sleep mode, and when I turned it on this morning, the mouse wasn't working. So, I had to restart it. However, it booted up to a version from over a year ago. Many files and configurations have disappeared. Moreover, Microsoft Office is no...
  3. PC that resets itself to a previous version."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC that resets itself to a previous version.": Hi everyone, Yesterday, my PC was in sleep mode, and when I turned it on this morning, the mouse wasn't working. So, I had to restart it. However, it booted up to a version from over a year ago. Many files and configurations have disappeared. Moreover, Microsoft Office is no...
  4. PC that resets itself to a previous version."

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC that resets itself to a previous version."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows inactivating itself after Reset this PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows inactivating itself after Reset this PC: Hello,I need help re-activating Windows 11 Home after Reset this PC unactivated my Computer and now it says that my computer is not activated.Can someone please help me.Thanks, Joshua...
  7. Taskbar resetting itself after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar resetting itself after reboot: Hi, My taskbar keeps resetting resetting its position from everytime when I boot up my laptop, I usually sets the taskbar at the center but when rebooted, the taskbar resets itself to the default position of windows 10.I tried running DISM and SFC command but it didn't...
  8. Microsoft office has inactivated after my windows reset

Microsoft office has inactivated after my windows reset: after resetting my windows microsoft office has been inactivated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-has-inactivated-after-my-windows/d01d444f-e53d-42e6-a08a-4ebfe23036cd
  9. PC keeps resetting itself after last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps resetting itself after last update: Hello, After todays update my pc keeps resetting itself. It says its updating and after it reaches 11% - it reboots. Any idea what to do? submitted by /u/myg0t_Defiled [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows reset itself

Windows reset itself: Hi, When I turn on my laptop, it started up like it never been run before. Something like a factory reset. And all my files were gone. Why is that? please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-reset-itself/63f34bcb-c125-4a8b-9386-c2daff540d87